G13 x Haze A

Yosemite Sam

Hello,

Here some shots of Nevils G13xHzA '80's cutting.
Pics taken @ 100 days flower:

DSCF2510_zpsb1f4f43b.jpg

DSCF2508_zpsb67f58cf.jpg

DSCF2499_zps275107f9.jpg

DSCF2498_zps67626de0.jpg

DSCF2497_zpsa7a57579.jpg

DSCF2496_zps6252adfc.jpg

DSCF2494_zpsc340540b.jpg

DSCF2493_zps946739bc.jpg

DSCF2492_zps00ca1621.jpg

DSCF2491_zps963a9f37.jpg

DSCF2490_zpse9a23aee.jpg

DSCF2489_zps1025a794.jpg

DSCF2487_zps671c14fb.jpg

DSCF2486_zpsd29b768b.jpg

DSCF2485_zps5127eef8.jpg

Last edited:
howdy YS

how you do?
respect

thank you to share illustrate trait within you specimen such and such G13HzA
top notch

respect

positive vibrations to you and yours

Truely a thing of beauty! The closest ive come to haze A is shantis the doors wich is currently on her second round of flowering. Its produces flat, fan like foxtails in an irradic pattern. I think i can see some resemblance ...

Have you ever considered collidal silver to make S1's? Ive done it for the first time about six months ago to my keeper cut of 1990 NL5 pure and they turned out fantastic! Its my understanding that not all specimens respond favorably, especially maybe since haze is involved and doesnt inbreed well... just a thought man, anyways thanks for showing those pics! Im extremely jealous!

T

That is pretty nice and people say you need to find new moms every year lol but she's still yielding like a champ. How's the taste/smell? And you do anything special too keep her thriving? I know Shanti says to put the mothers outside for a few months a year too restore vigor.

howdy YS

how you do?
respect

thank you to share illustrate trait within you specimen such and such G13HzA
top notch

respect

positive vibrations to you and yours

Hello tin,
My pleasure sharing bro.
Thank you.

Truely a thing of beauty! The closest ive come to haze A is shantis the doors wich is currently on her second round of flowering. Its produces flat, fan like foxtails in an irradic pattern. I think i can see some resemblance ...

Have you ever considered collidal silver to make S1's? Ive done it for the first time about six months ago to my keeper cut of 1990 NL5 pure and they turned out fantastic! Its my understanding that not all specimens respond favorably, especially maybe since haze is involved and doesnt inbreed well... just a thought man, anyways thanks for showing those pics! Im extremely jealous!

T

Maybe i get around selfing the old cuts one day.
Although i do not like spraying chemicals on plants.....
On the other hand it would be something lotta of tokers and smokers are looking for....
We'll see.
Thanks.

That is pretty nice and people say you need to find new moms every year lol but she's still yielding like a champ. How's the taste/smell? And you do anything special too keep her thriving? I know Shanti says to put the mothers outside for a few months a year too restore vigor.

Shanti's right. Putting them outdoors each year from spring till late summer does the trick. Natural elements make sure they are revitalised each year. Doing this keeps them in shape....

Bless

Yeah i suspect growers and smoke blowers alike would find interest in old cultivars. Its not really chemically induced tho... its actually pharmacuitical grade silver suspended in H20... some people drink the stuff!!! No chemicals un like say gibberlic acid...

I too was a sceptic until i did it myself and grew the seed...

Just a thought... would be cool to see someone else experiment ... im dropping 5 more of mine in water right now so i can do a thread and not muck up yours man...

T

Yeah i suspect growers and smoke blowers alike would find interest in old cultivars. Its not really chemically induced tho... its actually pharmacuitical grade silver suspended in H20... some people drink the stuff!!! No chemicals un like say gibberlic acid...

I too was a sceptic until i did it myself and grew the seed...

Just a thought... would be cool to see someone else experiment ... im dropping 5 more of mine in water right now so i can do a thread and not muck up yours man...

T

see thats just it, so many people are a sceptic until they try it, or try it from a reliable source

i swore against fems for the longest time, that is until i found a trustworthy source for my fems and started making my own as well

i admit i was completely wrong for being a sceptic and really only needed to find someone trustworthy to buy seeds from, fems are no worse then regs when done properly and i can find a ton of poor regs if i wasnt careful where/who i ordered from

HOLY HELL!

Those are some big huge buds you got there Sammy!

I must say the taste and high from the AG13 are just unbelievable! Rock hard buds too!

New growers look no further, here is your goal, work towards this!

HUGE haze buds the size of my head? YES PLEASE!!!

Hello tin,
My pleasure sharing bro.
Thank you.

Maybe i get around selfing the old cuts one day.
Although i do not like spraying chemicals on plants.....
On the other hand it would be something lotta of tokers and smokers are looking for....
We'll see.
Thanks.

Shanti's right. Putting them outdoors each year from spring till late summer does the trick. Natural elements make sure they are revitalised each year. Doing this keeps them in shape....

Bless
Aloha YS, Did you lose a lot to the dreaded botrytis gray mold on this crop? We have the same problem here in Hawaii and using high pH foliar sprays sometimes helps.

Last edited:
see thats just it, so many people are a sceptic until they try it, or try it from a reliable source

i swore against fems for the longest time, that is until i found a trustworthy source for my fems and started making my own as well

i admit i was completely wrong for being a sceptic and really only needed to find someone trustworthy to buy seeds from, fems are no worse then regs when done properly and i can find a ton of poor regs if i wasnt careful where/who i ordered from

youre right yowser , i already grew bad fem seeds as i already grew bad reg seed, depends of the breeders.

awesome g13/haze yosemite sam

peace

Aloha YS, Did you lose a lot to the dreaded botrytis gray mold on this crop? We have the same problem here in Hawaii and using high pH foliar sprays sometimes helps.

Hey Greg,

This crop was finished without any trace of mold.
It all depends on weather conditions in late flower.
Autumn is the worst season, humidity % getting to high, fungus spores in the air at all times...
In this season or if any other season is moist mold is an issue also due to the bud density and longer flower times.
Growing these plants you have to make sure the air refreshment in the room is solid.
Thanks for the tip though, i'll keep it in mind.
Peace

Back