G13 x Haze A

Mary Mary

G13 Hz C !

CC

Shanti sells G13 Hz C IBL .
Chana made seeds from a batch of seeds from Shanti .
That is what Chana shared . G13 Hz A seed are not in circulation as far as I know . Yo Sammy has an original G13 Hz A female cut from Nevil . But no G13 Hz A seeds .

Monkeymang333

Seems like a5 is the talk of the town, but this is the one I want.
I'd love to hear you chat about the effect on this one, and how it compares to the IBL.
I won a 1g g13haze ibl auction, and I am so happy. 80 seeds should give me a respectable sift to find A,B,C mom, and A,B,C dads.. Its been a long long time in the making. Sucks being poor

59lespaul

Todd McCormick has a Male, actually its Mel Franks, but they are using an Original Male Nevil Haze... NL5/Haze A/Haze C Bx Original Haze Male that they are using with some killer clones for seeds.
Green Crack
79 Romulan cut
Original White widow.
Old Critical Mass
HOG
and a bunch of others

MartaC

Mmmm. Wonderful flowers. So sweetly. I really like the pure CBD strain. It's super relaxing and I use it by itself and mix it with Indica strains to create different ratios. Originally all Marijuana had CBD in it. Over the decades the black market bred it out and created super potent THC strains. Good stuff advice - https://berkshirecbd.com/collections/cbd-flower-for-sale

Last edited:

bluntmassa

Mmmm. Wonderful flowers. So sweetly. I really like the pure CBD strain. It's super relaxing and I use it by itself and mix it with Indica strains to create different ratios. Originally all Marijuana had CBD in it. Over the decades the black market bred it out and created super potent THC strains.
Originally yes, thousands of years ago, we have been smoking high THC marijuana since the early BC's, of course even the highest THC strains today still have small amounts of CBD. The black market really only brought us crappy Mexican brick weed, I guarantee we had pretty dank weed before prohibition, Thomas Jefferson actually sent secret service members to some country, might have been Nepal, pretty sure around that area anyways to obtain hemp seeds that where so good it was against the law to sell the seeds to foreigners. You know Thomas Jefferson was smoking some killer weed. :D

But whatever gives you the best effects works for you, maybe you should try the 1:1 THC:CBD strains from CBD Crew, the one I tried Yummy was great for everything except it just didn't get me stoned like the Afghans, Skunks and Haze's.