G13 x Afghan Skunk testers to post here.

Aloha fellow Firewalkers!

I was recently informed that the G13 x Afghan Skunk is available now. It is not yet in foil packs but can be had by dropping a line to @sara_blakey or [email protected] indicating your interest.

🤙
Mu

This is really great news! Many thanks to Shanti!

This relieves some of my recent anxiety, too. I was evacuated due to wildfires in my home state and I don't know how or when my crop was hit hard by thrips. I lost a several good plants (though I'm still fighting hard to not lose all of those affected), and among them was my G13xAS #7, a similar pheno to the giant yielder in musashi's avatar. I had two copies of it, both succumbed to thrips. Owing some responsibility to this thread I was pretty sad knowing I allowed conditions for thrips to thrive in, undisturbed (I evacuated with the plants). I lost one of the G13xAS males I was holding on to. That was time lost, for sure... I know they are just plants but still, the loss feels real.

For the future I think I have some preparation to do in the growroom. I still don't know from where I could have gotten the thrips. I had thrips once before but I didn't recycle the soil from then, so I am fairly sure they did not overwinter. I haven't observed any thrips on any other crop, so it is a mystery to me. Once I know the coast is clear (and the room is gutted) I'll give it a proper go again. Until then I have to do damage control.. wish me luck.

Enough of my sappy story! I'm glad to see these seeds up for grabs. It is a really spectacular line, with aromas like I can't attempt to describe. Curiously, one thing that lifted me out of my lost-plants-due-to-foolishness funk was looking at the seeds I could put into soil if I wanted. There's nothing like quite like seeing opportunity in seed form.

Have some jam while you be jammin on..

One of the 2 "newer" strains I have been most impressed with in recent years along with The Doors. I am glad that Shanti is now offering this via the auction house.

🤙
Mu

Would the correct strain cross label be "G13/Skunk x Afghan" ? The other G13s are IBL, I'm guessing this one is not? Can't wait to try it :)

Would the correct strain cross label be "G13/Skunk x Afghan" ? The other G13s are IBL, I'm guessing this one is not? Can't wait to try it :)
If i remember right, shanti ran into a fellow who had straight g13 and thats what was crossed to shantis afghanskunk male

If i remember right, shanti ran into a fellow who had straight g13 and thats what was crossed to shantis afghanskunk male

Righto! Got the same story. Definitely worth a grow. Got a friend, that's all he wants to smoke right now. While the bottle was out, I twisted a few. From the top of my head to the bottom of my spine- release! For me, coffee and cream with a hint of citrus; it takes out all the kinks ;)
I can't wait to see what @quinxstar finds within his grow. Hopefully he'll confirm my rants lol!

🤙
Mu

Righto! Got the same story. Definitely worth a grow. Got a friend, that's all he wants to smoke right now. While the bottle was out, I twisted a few. From the top of my head to the bottom of my spine- release! For me, coffee and cream with a hint of citrus; it takes out all the kinks ;)
I can't wait to see what @quinxstar finds within his grow. Hopefully he'll confirm my rants lol!

🤙
Mu
Sounds like my cup of tea. Gotta grab me some beans

🤙
Mu

hahaha

i m so exited by this cross i like a lot the g13 skunk and i think the g13afsk is beter

you have to wait this spring i think this year si will do a long threat at start

have buy a lot of strain i have all i need for the next years

and i have a lot of mns i had not try i will try nl5Xaghan earlyskunkhaze u2 thecure ect ....

i am lucky i got the lower price for g13afgsk

so exited for the next season

i can't wait

:devilish::devilish::devilish:

🌲 🌻 🌞 🌦 ⚾

Last edited:
Way back machine, bottled June of '19, testimony to good curing. Like finely cured tobaccos, so thick and smooth the smoke. Just top notch seed- usually when you start with quality, one tends to end with quality. Muscle melting as ever. Best viewed on 13" screen ;)

g13AF 3_5_21.jpg

🤙Mu

Best viewed on 13" screen
Even my tiny carry around laptop is a 14"
Do they even make a 13" that isn't like a tablet or ipad or the like ?
I'm on my big Clevo 17" lappy right now and this thing is pure sex, 8 core/16 thread i7, 32 gigs ram, 1 Tb NVME drive, rtx 2060 video....schmoove and fast.

Back