G13 Skunk by Megawatts

The bro, fullmelt argege space toker thanks for stopping by !

Nice plants! If the goal is to have 2ft to just under 3 feet at maturity, any idea what this strain should yield in those conditions? And what grow technique would work best for 30 or so plants under 2k? thanks

IMO, I would veg the plants to at least 20in to be safe. Since this is indica dom strain they don't have much stretch. one of the plants I kept does not stretch at all, the other maybe stretched only 6in a couple weeks in so I wouldn't worry to much. If you are trying to pack 30 plants under 2k then I would remove the lower branching and clean up the bottom of the plant to focus the enegy on the canopy cuz light wont get below it anyways...

good luck !

thought I would share some g13 goodness these are a few weeks in.

Attachments

• IMG_1575.JPG
    IMG_1575.JPG
    519.6 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_1576.JPG
    IMG_1576.JPG
    462.3 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_1577.JPG
    IMG_1577.JPG
    519.9 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_1578.JPG
    IMG_1578.JPG
    780 KB · Views: 118
damn dude u are killing it.

its crazy something like 10 legit strain reports you've done

giving us all something to strive towards :p

that G13 skunk looks niiice! seems pretty quick?

thanks for sharing all your hard work with us comrade

oh how i wish i could touch those trichomes and rub my fingers together!

Last edited:
Thanks bro,

I just try to keep myself busy lol

Ya I don't know why they have not created smell-o-vision would make things real interesting. Here are a couple pics of the 2 plants I kept from previous work. The first pic is one that tested better previously but the second one has better frost coverage and it also finishes a bit earlier then the first. So the point of this grow was to sort which is best from the 2. What do you guys think ?

Attachments

• IMG_1615.JPG
    IMG_1615.JPG
    500.2 KB · Views: 163
  • IMG_1616.JPG
    IMG_1616.JPG
    577.3 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_1618.JPG
    IMG_1618.JPG
    496.8 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_1620.JPG
    IMG_1620.JPG
    454.9 KB · Views: 102
hi Mega,
great grow great pics - thanks for sharing - your threads are always Great!!!

The proof is in the pudding as they say (who ever 'they' are ? LOL)
In the past I have sometimes found that the frostiest is not always the most potent - dependent on phoeno sat/indica ratio's etc - type of high or desired effect - daytime vs nighttime etc. I often prefer the fruitier smells against the cat piss skunk that often seems to dominate skunk crosses. Whats the smelly like :)
Looking at getting this one - whats the flowering time generally?
any nute issues?,
hermie issues?
Any other problems I might encounter?

thanx in advance

grow on :D

They're both looking great man but I like the bud structure of the second one more :D It also looks like it's packing a bit more frost too

hi Mega,
great grow great pics - thanks for sharing - your threads are always Great!!!

The proof is in the pudding as they say (who ever 'they' are ? LOL)
In the past I have sometimes found that the frostiest is not always the most potent - dependent on phoeno sat/indica ratio's etc - type of high or desired effect - daytime vs nighttime etc. I often prefer the fruitier smells against the cat piss skunk that often seems to dominate skunk crosses. Whats the smelly like :)
Looking at getting this one - whats the flowering time generally?
any nute issues?,
hermie issues?
Any other problems I might encounter?

thanx in advance
grow on :D

Your bang on with saying the frostiest is not always the most potent. I grew out some tga ripped bubba I had one pheno that was frosted white. I was so pumped but the potency was just mediocre. Was bummed out by this discovery. I guess bag appeal is a bit misleading with some strains.
Flowering time is about 52 days on most phenos I found but the one in the first pic may go 8.5-9 weeks its still putting on mass in late flower. The smells were hard to describe on this one but the best I can say is a leathery funk sums it up. easy plant to grow no issues just adjust for the shorter flowering time. I have not found any hermies from this line so all good there. Only other issue I would say to be sure to tie up the arms as they get heavy on larger plants.

good luck with these :)

They're both looking great man but I like the bud structure of the second one more :D It also looks like it's packing a bit more frost too

Thanks full melt !

yes the second one is def frostier, all though the first one is still putting on weight and frost :D

Your bang on with saying the frostiest is not always the most potent. I grew out some tga ripped bubba I had one pheno that was frosted white. I was so pumped but the potency was just mediocre. Was bummed out by this discovery. I guess bag appeal is a bit misleading with some strains.
Flowering time is about 52 days on most phenos I found but the one in the first pic may go 8.5-9 weeks its still putting on mass in late flower. The smells were hard to describe on this one but the best I can say is a leathery funk sums it up. easy plant to grow no issues just adjust for the shorter flowering time. I have not found any hermies from this line so all good there. Only other issue I would say to be sure to tie up the arms as they get heavy on larger plants.

good luck with these :)

+1 on the Ripped Bubba. I grew that strain out a couple years ago and it looked fantastic but it was just a mediocre smoke. However I did find one killer JTR dominant pheno that really blew my mind

95% of the TGA beans I have popped have looked amazing in flower but the potency just wasn't there. That's why I'm giving Shanti's stuff a go :D

yes I can totally see that. I have only tried a few tga beans but I noticed the same thing. not to much potency. I have jtr and Chernobyl waiting to go in I hope they are better in potency then the rb

Hi Mega,

Thats great ta for the info - Bob on m8- Just what I was looking for. Not ordered em yet - too many msn on the way already - not a bad thing I guess:D
Yeah, bag appeal is only 1/2 the story I guess -as we all know too well LOL. The vast combinations of flavours/smells and the difference between raw and smoked product varies quite considerably imo -and so so so many more to try :D
I did Ice once alongside some Sk no.1 ( research seeds) and some phenos knocked spots of it despite looking like Sugar :)

Nice one Mega:D

Mj isnt addictive - but growing it is ( quotes Ed.)
so grow on and grow often and >>>

Thanks bro,

I just try to keep myself busy lol

Ya I don't know why they have not created smell-o-vision would make things real interesting. Here are a couple pics of the 2 plants I kept from previous work. The first pic is one that tested better previously but the second one has better frost coverage and it also finishes a bit earlier then the first. So the point of this grow was to sort which is best from the 2. What do you guys think ?

they both look incredible!

if i had to choose one based on looks i would choose the first because it looks somewhat like the official photo and also looks like she may continue to fill out quite a bit...ya never know though....

i have found it always helps to get a few outside opinions on the effects to determine which ones to keep

also be sure what you want out of the plant before expecting something from her

i picked up the RB hoping for the mellow clear headed effect...out of 9 girls only one had it and the other were just whatever and 1 just makes u loopy and somewhat tripping...

a friend was really not impressed by the ones i kept becuase he likes a more couch locked narco effect... food for thought on selecting strains and keepers...

best vibes to all

wow im very sad now

i had won a "cleaning auction" of this strain and was very excited about growing them, i planted 12 and got 5 girls, of which only one slightly resembles yours, mine are heavily sativa dominant, so much so id think they are even more sativa then g13 haze let alone g13 skunk, due to them looking heavily sativa i flipped them to 12/12 at approx 1 foot, 4 are now at 6 ft and looking to need another 8 weeks or so to finish and one is at 3+ ft and looking to finish in maybe another 3 weeks

i was sooo looking forward to plants more resembling the ones you are growing

and yes before anyone says it, ive talked to shanti about it, but the reason i flipped them so young/small was he took too long to respond and i feared they would have sativa growth/stretch, my fears came true :( , they are lovely plants but not what i was wanting/needing

so ill just watch yours and day dream if you dont mind :p

sorry to hear about your luck yowser. I did have 1 or 2 sativa leaners if i remember but discarded them. Glad you stopped in hope you have better luck in the future !

Hey cave drop me a PM would be glad to help with what ever you need.

Thanks arpege, Try n stay positive in these tough times. i know things will work out the best for you.

Back