G13 Skunk by Megawatts

MegaWatts

Hello everyone,

I recently ran some G13s and would like to share the results. Out of 12 plants i got 7 females. saw a few different phenos. A couple were the short bushy type with very little strech. The rest were taller and had a typical amount of strech. The shorter plants had nice large spear shaped colas with a good amount of resin. The plants did good for yield with an average of over 2lbs per plant with a couple getting just over 3lbs.

Heres some pics !

Attachments

• IMG_0872.jpg
    IMG_0872.jpg
    319.2 KB · Views: 295
  • IMG_0875.jpg
    IMG_0875.jpg
    308.7 KB · Views: 263
  • IMG_0878.jpg
    IMG_0878.jpg
    237.6 KB · Views: 217
  • IMG_0865.jpg
    IMG_0865.jpg
    235.9 KB · Views: 199
  • IMG_0871.JPG
    IMG_0871.JPG
    845.2 KB · Views: 195
:D:D:D
looks yummers,,,nice and ripe!

your scissors are gonna be sticky with this one!:p

Thanks for sharing Mega
yuckie:)

Thanks tapioca and weezy for stopping by,

The smells from these plants were not particularly strong. But some did smell like a sweet skunky dank.

Hope that helped I will be doing some selection and a second run so we will see what we find then

MW

Hey megawatt, you again !

looks like we share common interest in some strains ! :)

im interested to know if u ran that second selection yet ?

and so far, have you found any fast finishers with high yields like in the description?!

thanks alot your input is much appreciated, i realize that you are a very good grower with all those nices buds pics !! :)

later

Wow. Very nice grow man. What did you grow her in? And what was the wattage of lights you used? Nicest g13 skunk I've seen so far. I've been wanting to grow this one for a while now. Will you find a keeper out of 15 seeds? Nice growing

Hey guys,

No I have not had the space to do that second run got to many others on the go.

Thanks for the great feedback :) You have a good chance at finding what you are looking for in a pack I got a good amount of females so you should have a chance to do some good selection.

cheers !

How long of a veg Mega? I notice you really get some killer yields with many different strains. Amazing!

Last edited:
Hey megawatts, I've been following a couple of your threads all your ladies seem to turn out amazing ,was wondering if I could get your opinion between sharkshock and g13/skunk. What strain was more desirable in your opinion. ...thanks

saw a few different phenos.
A couple were the short bushy type with very little strech.
The rest were taller and had a typical amount of strech.
The shorter plants had nice large spear shaped colas with a good amount of resin.

The plants did good for yield with an average of over 2lbs per plant with a couple getting just over 3lbs.

Hi Mega, beautiful girls, thanks for sharing.
Can you speculate which of the 2 phenos was more skunk leaning and maybe describe differences between them?

Were the shorties the G13 leaner or the taller plants?
Which pheno yielded more?
What differences in taste/smell/effect did you detect between the 2 expressions?

Thanks mate.

Hi Raho,

thanks for stopping by its been awhile since these were grown. don't remember specifics but luckily I saved 2 of the best girls which I am going to run again shortly I will add updates for you

nice plants m8, what were the flavours like, were there any hash tasting phenos ?

not sure which would be better for this hash flavour, g13 x skunk, nordle or maybe ASH

Peace

Hi SD !
well its been a while since I had some of this. I saved 2 phenos to run again and those will be ready soon. I have not tried nordle and did not have any hash flavors in the ASH
you would assume that the G13 would give off the hash flavor more. I will let you know when I run these again cuz it seems to have a lot of interest

Since I have had a lot of questions about the plant I decided to run the 2 plants I kept so everyone can have a look. One is very indica dom and the other has some stretch to her. Stay tuned for updates :)

Attachments

• IMG_1560.JPG
    IMG_1560.JPG
    432.9 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_1561.JPG
    IMG_1561.JPG
    378 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_1562.JPG
    IMG_1562.JPG
    443 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_1563.JPG
    IMG_1563.JPG
    371.5 KB · Views: 26
Greetings Megawatts,

Congrats on a great looking ting,

I will be following this, cos i got 10 of these going, on the backburner of my current run.:cool:

Well done geezer:cool:

First post :D

Just got a pack of these so I'll be following along....I'll probably start a thread when my seeds germinate. Can't wait to start the pheno hunt, redeye's thread has me excited about this strain

Welcome to the forums Fullmelt. I suggest introducing yourself in the proper forum so folks can get to know you. Good to have you here. You are a hash guy I suppose?

Welcome to the forums Fullmelt. I suggest introducing yourself in the proper forum so folks can get to know you. Good to have you here. You are a hash guy I suppose?

I will do that! Thanks for the warm welcome.

I do love me some good full melt hash....but I spread the love. I'm a sucker for some good dry sift too :D

Thanks arpege !

This particular plant vegged for approx. 8 weeks and were about 6-8ft in height

Nice plants! If the goal is to have 2ft to just under 3 feet at maturity, any idea what this strain should yield in those conditions? And what grow technique would work best for 30 or so plants under 2k? thanks

Last edited:
Back