G13/Hz

raydiator

Another in the list of MNS i have been waiting to grow :)

20120116_142702.jpg

good luck for the grow ray,

this strain does interest me too.
will follow along with you if you dont mind bro.

all the best mate,
Riz.

Very Nice. Have you grown it before? I like your selection, are they all G13Hz?

I want to start with a pack of each (G13Hz, G13SK, G13Widow) and see what develops. I just don't have the room right now, so I will live vicariously through you!

Cheers and Good Luck! N!

hey rayd good choice
will keep an eye on this
got some at 2 weeks flowering 3 out of 4 are females :D

Last edited:
Hey Ray , great to see the kids all tucked into their cups nice and cozy . Good job keep'em tanned and well fed . :) Gonna hang around and see how they grow up since I also have their linage coming any day now . :D

Thanxs for stopping in Riz, Nie.....all of the cups in the shot are G13/hz

I will definitely be watching with interest....

EDIT:poor attempt at humor and inadvertent potential thread hijack... SORRY!

Jah Bless, N!

Last edited:
Brother Ray, I know you are going to rock these beans... looking great so far. You got a full house there :D

Good luck on your journey, really excited for you man.

This is going to be a great show, sub'd up!!!

Be safe man,

CM

good luck for the grow ray,

this strain does interest me too.
will follow along with you if you dont mind bro.

all the best mate,
Riz.

Me Too:)
Just Got 100 % Germination In Under 36 Hours ( Normal Viable Response ). Transplanting Tomorrow Into 6.5 Litre Containers And Veg On 12/12 For A Little While.
Joe

Attachments

• MNS G13 X Haze- All Seeds Germinate- Feb4.jpg
    MNS G13 X Haze- All Seeds Germinate- Feb4.jpg
    387.5 KB · Views: 17
Well I'm Growing Mine Now - Great Threads Of Yore

Brother Ray, I know you are going to rock these beans... looking great so far. You got a full house there :D

Good luck on your journey, really excited for you man.

This is going to be a great show, sub'd up!!!

Be safe man,

CM

Hi Chana Masala :)
Your Threads On This Exiting Strain Are Going To Help Me Out A Great Deal In Growing Out This Strain. I Think I Could'nt Have Picked A Better Time To Reap The Input And Advise That'll Be Mentioned.
In The Meanwhile I'm A Tangled Up In Blue , Lol ( Blue Chem Day 46 Of 70 )
Good Day, Eh !;)
Joe:)

Attachments

• Feb4-Blue Chem- Foxtails Forming.jpg
    Feb4-Blue Chem- Foxtails Forming.jpg
    484.6 KB · Views: 85
  • Blue Chem-002- Feb4.jpg
    Blue Chem-002- Feb4.jpg
    489.6 KB · Views: 89
  • MNS G13 X Haze- All Seeds Germinate- Feb4.jpg
    MNS G13 X Haze- All Seeds Germinate- Feb4.jpg
    387.5 KB · Views: 45
any updates ray ?
your in for a genuine treat mate got a bit of this & its one of the best Ive smoked in a while ..:D

just about ready to clone my 8 G13/haze clones ...thank for stopping in Eder

Last edited:
Bless Ray,

Looking fantastic my man.

Anythoughts, scents, pennies?

Rewind:

20120321_184919.jpg

20120321_184914.jpg

When are you thinking about setting sail?

Thanks for the update,

Chana

Any update ever on this thread? Don't really see much on g13hz on here would like a nice report if you can. It seems this is a major strain used by alot of other companies to make crosses. Thanks in advance.

I see this thread is pretty old, but I was hoping to revive the conversation about g-13 in general. I'm not interested in the old story that everyone tells, but more about the growth habits of g-13, the effects of the smoke, the smell of the cured bud, etc.
From the pictures I've seen it looks to be one hell of a yielder. Is this true? Thoughts comments? Just like to know more about the strain. bud density, smell while growing, length of flowering period, etc.
Thanks in advance!

Chana still grows G13/Hz as well as other strains. I am growing G13/Hashplant at the moment. I was gifted the seeds and, judging by the growth, I would say someone reversed their keeper in order to preserve the effects. It grows like it's been reversed. I am interested in G13 as well.

Chana still grows G13/Hz as well as other strains. I am growing G13/Hashplant at the moment. I was gifted the seeds and, judging by the growth, I would say someone reversed their keeper in order to preserve the effects. It grows like it's been reversed. I am interested in G13 as well.

what do you mean "it grows like its been reversed" ?

Back