G-13 x Hash Plant [1988 IBL]

Vlad the Inhaler

haven't posted in ages, but still lurk and collect research material here every now and again

amazed to see that progeny from NDNguy's s project has been preserved pure in seed (against his wishes if i remember correctly, i guess he had his reasons but i'm glad someone out there did what they did)

spent my entire growing career hunting down what remnants of Nev's work i could find after inheriting some of his stock in the beginning

i am currently running '88 G13HP/'88 G13HP x Afghan from Duke Diamond

it's the best i could access of this cross, and Duke explains he used that specific Afghan to impart mold resistance into the Bx

the first run had no problems but it was not mildew season here so we'll wait and see on that one i guess

gonna go take some pics when the lights come on

but this warning at the top of the page has me skeptical about posting them

Notices
"Please do not upload any attachment in the forum within the next 2days. Thank you for your cooperation.":confused:
Hi. You say how you are happy that someone preserved this work, against the previous techs wishes.
Can you give us a hint on the ethics.
They got some of Nev' old stuff, n dropped some seed.
The stuff is open source. So as far as I see, the genetics belong to us all.( thanks Nev r.i.p.)
So what has NDNguy's wish to not have his work replicated got to do with anything.??
I'm not trolling, but would love to understand the ethics.
I've got some seed produced off of Shanti's stock.
Really well produced F1. But I don't talk about it, cos I'm not sure the ethics. Reason I bought it was it was someone had developed Mr nice lines over other stuff I liked. Did a lot better job than I could of, with stuff I really respect.
But it has a reputation of a rip-off. Someone ripping of Shanti's stuff. So what is the right way to see preservation and development work?
Personally I believe it's all just open source work. And belongs to everyone in the Ca(na-tion.

ENGLISH

Looks Great!!!!!

Keep the air to them. They love good airflow.

The pheno we kept is KILLER. Rock Hard buds when cured. Weve had it 2 years now.
Ive had the girl pictured in the previous post a couple of years as a mum but this is the only second time of flowering her out fingeres crossed for no mould.
heres a ghash baby girl at around 4 or so weeks from seed for your perusal.;)

Attachments

Last edited:

Dandaweedman

Hi. You say how you are happy that someone preserved this work, against the previous techs wishes.
Can you give us a hint on the ethics.
They got some of Nev' old stuff, n dropped some seed.
The stuff is open source. So as far as I see, the genetics belong to us all.( thanks Nev r.i.p.)
So what has NDNguy's wish to not have his work replicated got to do with anything.??
I'm not trolling, but would love to understand the ethics.
I've got some seed produced off of Shanti's stock.
Really well produced F1. But I don't talk about it, cos I'm not sure the ethics. Reason I bought it was it was someone had developed Mr nice lines over other stuff I liked. Did a lot better job than I could of, with stuff I really respect.
But it has a reputation of a rip-off. Someone ripping of Shanti's stuff. So what is the right way to see preservation and development work?
Personally I believe it's all just open source work. And belongs to everyone in the Ca(na-tion.
It's not that Ndnguy didn't want his work shared, he just didn't want it sold is how I understood him. He's still around as far as I know.

ENGLISH

88 ghash bud from my second girl she is much nicer in every way than the first girl.
The hits immediate and intense with a euphoric stony wave trough your whole body it really is a strong body stone i love it.

Attachments

MImedpatient

I have grown a few of bodhi's hybrids with this plant. I have been told by people in thier 50s-80s that its the best weed they have had since the mid 80s. I have quite a few hybrids from bodhi sitting, and a pack o the pure line from Hazeman. I am really hoping that its the pure line.