Full english with super silver haze

ENGLISH

Hi all i thought i would start a thread with the SSH seeds i won in the pic comp.
I dont really know if i will start the whole lot or pick through them a bit at a time as space is limited and we still live under prohibition over here.
I do have a question for those who have grown this variety before as to the growing odour, i was always under the impression SSH can be a real stinker like some types of jack so any input appreciated.;)

Attachments

• DSC00497.JPG
    DSC00497.JPG
    862 KB · Views: 26
From what I have noticed so far. They are just heavy eaters. At least some are. I have one Haze leaning pheno that is doing fine with the nuits I am adding. It ia also going to take at least 2 more weeks to finish then the other 2. The other 2 have lost a lot of the fan leaves. More than I would like. I am keeping them healthy enough to bud pretty well. They would have been even better with a better feeding schedule. Not hard to grow but not easy at all. I have had lots harder strains to grow.

The SSH i selected goes 120 days in flower.
i dont think any of them were that stinky, if thats your concern.
but i guess it depends on what you are comparing it to.
NL varieties, sure it can beat them.
but if you have grown any of the newer chem/kush/cookies stuff,
it will not be a concern.
if you could be so lucky to get a plant that has that strong character,
it will be a much "nicer" smell than the acrid skunky types are anyways.

17 weeks to flower? No offense but what kind of lights are you using to flower them ladies?

If you want the best that haze hybrids have to offer in terms of quality of effect, you're going to want to select the longer flowering phenos.

Looking forward to this SSH grow!

Hi thanks for your prompt answer mate and sorry for my late reply, this is my concern i was thinking they could smell like the old jack h that would stink up the whole area.

17 weeks to flower? No offense but what kind of lights are you using to flower them ladies?

Do you have salukis mate?
If you want the best that haze hybrids have to offer in terms of quality of effect, you're going to want to select the longer flowering phenos.

Looking forward to this SSH grow!
Hi mate i never got round to starting them but it shouldn't be too long till i get them going.:)

Back