Frankincense/Church

politoed

Hey gang, I'm looking for the Mr Nice Haze strain that may lean towards the incense/churchy profile.

I'm supposed to be getting some Piff and some other haze cuts from piffcoastfarms soon, and I want to start hunting a male to eventually cross it with.

I'm currently running Skunk/Haze, I also have some Sugar Haze from seedsman (santa marta x original haze) and some Pineapple Piff from Top Dawg (Pineapple Thai x MangoA5/PiffS1).

I have had great success with MNS so I have my eyes on Neville's Haze, NH Mango, The Doors, Widow Grail.. just looking for that one that will get me closest to the incense/piffy smells. Any advice is appreciated.

Hello Politoed,

I found it in Super Silver Haze (creamy, sweet and slightly turpentine based incense)!

I ran 1 auction pack, bought around 2015 en found 2 plants that had the smell.

I would try Mango Haze to and NH x MH. I don't think that NH or the Doors are known for incense...

Btw, The incense was clearly noted by stem rub after that the plants are truly mature and play with different harvest times because the "Piff" comes best forward at certain harvest windows.... anyways that is my experience ;-).

Good luck!

Hello Politoed,

I found it in Super Silver Haze (creamy, sweet and slightly turpentine based incense)!

I ran 1 auction pack, bought around 2015 en found 2 plants that had the smell.

I would try Mango Haze to and NH x MH. I don't think that NH or the Doors are known for incense...

Btw, The incense was clearly noted by stem rub after that the plants are truly mature and play with different harvest times because the "Piff" comes best forward at certain harvest windows.... anyways that is my experience ;-).

Good luck!
thanks for the response. SSH is a must have for me. I got 3 seeds of it in the past and found two winners in the 3 seeds. Cant wait to run a full pack.

I did smoke some Neville's in Amsterdam in 2019 that was definitely incense-y, but I know coffeeshops arent always the most honest about what the strain is. The NH Mango does seem enticing.

Back