Found a couple nice Sharks

Thanks for stopping in yesca Im not to sure about the dreadlocking thing I try to keep it around 4 to 6 colas so i trim them up

Noworries thanks for the thumbs up

Toasty22 yeild was around 28g to 42g per plant but i am sure they could do a lot better than that with a little more attention

Jesse Thanks for stopping in, my brother even gave me the thumbs up on these ladies and he bitchs about everything! I have these running outside and let me tell u guys i am very impressed I will get some pics up soon

Sharky Thanks for the positive vibes. I did a pack of mango but had poor germ rates kept a mother around for a little, ended up letting her go she was a 12 13 weeker which is a little to long for me.

Outdoor

Here is a couple shots. Sorry about the low quality camera. Pure organic, Choped October 3,used the Tom Hill big plants recipe.:) Bloom formula was all Guano teas from burn1 three little birds recipe:D

Attachments

• ssout2.jpg
    ssout2.jpg
    523.6 KB · Views: 89
  • ssout3.jpg
    ssout3.jpg
    577.6 KB · Views: 211
  • ssout4.jpg
    ssout4.jpg
    586.5 KB · Views: 113
Hi All

nice looking Sharks outdoor....well done. I did also a few to test and got some excellent outdoor and greenhouse versions this season so very happy to see others having some fun with this strain....all the best sb

Hey yescal73 and shanti,the sharks had so much resin on them, even the stalks, when the cat tails started falling apart they stuck all over the plants:( I geuss that is a good problem:eek: Ended up on average 5oz per plant, not to bad for only 7 gallon pals in a swamp

Great looking buds, man ! And they're frosty too...
What latitude are you ? They seem pretty early.
Enjoy your harvest !
Peace, WB.

Last edited:
Hi,as per usual shantis germ rate is top knotch ,no weirdos all uniform and identical.looking forward to consuming this as I smoked the great white shark in the greenhouse coffeshop ,I remember a big fat cola stinking of nice hash and reminded of a buddys skunk1 from sensi he grew early 90$.I may have to cash crop thus muther tucker.peace

Last edited:
Hi,as per usual shantis germ rate is top knotch ,no weirdos all uniform and identical.looking forward to consuming this as I smoked the great white shark in the greenhouse coffeshop ,I remember a big fat cola stinking of nice hash and reminded of a buddys skunk1 from sensi he grew early 90$.I may have to cash crop thus muther tucker.peace

Percy I am Lmao reading your post,I cant get the Mr.T voice out of my head. I had some trouble with seed germination on the mango and silver hazes I ordered from shanti a couple years ago but the sharks were awesome and I just popped 36 Critical Skunks and all but one have come up:D.

A couple more pics These went 9.5 weeks

Attachments

• ss 025.JPG
    ss 025.JPG
    875.7 KB · Views: 142
  • ss 029.JPG
    ss 029.JPG
    854.4 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:
A couple more pics These went 9.5 weeks

thanks for posting these pics and the whole SS thread Greenlake, well done.

Can you take a shot at describing the smell/flavor/aroma of your favorite keeper?

I didn't really have this strain on my radar, but you may have changed that!

best

Hey badrabbit I am not all that great at descriptions but the two I have narrowed down to are my #5 and #4 both have a bubble gum after taste if you place the flower directly on the lips, #5 is a little more kush taste and #4 more like a grape.I have a killer blue dream and the #4 is almost as strong but for sure taste better. the #5 is so vigorous and heavy yielding and not to far behind in taste and potency. Everyone loves it;)

Hey badrabbit I am not all that great at descriptions but the two I have narrowed down to are my #5 and #4 both have a bubble gum after taste if you place the flower directly on the lips, #5 is a little more kush taste and #4 more like a grape.I have a killer blue dream and the #4 is almost as strong but for sure taste better. the #5 is so vigorous and heavy yielding and not to far behind in taste and potency. Everyone loves it;)

Thanks much greenlake; I struggle with long winded flavor descriptions too, so yours is just fine.

Nordle

Thanks Dawn, how is that nordle coming along? Havent seen any up dates in a couple weeks very curious. I am going to through up pics of all 9 ladies so everyone can see the different types of plants,should have done it sooner but just a little lazy:eek:

pics

plants 1-3 When I labled the plants it was in the order of who showed sex first

Attachments

• ss1 8.5 (2).jpg
    ss1 8.5 (2).jpg
    695.4 KB · Views: 35
  • ss1 8.5.jpg
    ss1 8.5.jpg
    795.5 KB · Views: 33
  • ss2 8.5 (2).JPG
    ss2 8.5 (2).JPG
    872.4 KB · Views: 38
  • ss2 8.5.jpg
    ss2 8.5.jpg
    764.7 KB · Views: 27
  • ss3 8.5 (2).jpg
    ss3 8.5 (2).jpg
    731.2 KB · Views: 25
  • ss3 8.5.jpg
    ss3 8.5.jpg
    675.9 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
pics

Plants 4-6

Attachments

• ss4 8.5 (2).jpg
    ss4 8.5 (2).jpg
    817.8 KB · Views: 17
  • ss4 8.5.jpg
    ss4 8.5.jpg
    746.4 KB · Views: 23
  • ss5 8.5 (2).jpg
    ss5 8.5 (2).jpg
    707.5 KB · Views: 24
  • ss5 8.5.jpg
    ss5 8.5.jpg
    736.6 KB · Views: 30
  • ss6 8.5.jpg
    ss6 8.5.jpg
    738 KB · Views: 12
Pics

Plants 7-9 Hope this helps the community:). NUmber three was the tastiest smelliest plant I have ever grown but it was a very low yeilder.I imagine if you popped enough beens you would find that #3 with the yield of the #5. All these plants were awesome thanks Shanti for these great genetics.:D

Attachments

• ss7 (2).JPG
    ss7 (2).JPG
    842.8 KB · Views: 35
  • ss7.jpg
    ss7.jpg
    729.3 KB · Views: 12
  • ss8.jpg
    ss8.jpg
    669.6 KB · Views: 16
  • ss9 8.5 (3).jpg
    ss9 8.5 (3).jpg
    726.4 KB · Views: 8
  • ss9.jpg
    ss9.jpg
    884.6 KB · Views: 21
8.5.. 9.5 weeks :eek:.. Got 1 atm.. Hitting 12 weeks tomorrow.. I think about 1-5% amber atm
This will be my 2nd run with this shark despite the flower time its awesome smoke
Peace

Back