Found a couple nice Sharks

What a wonderful read. Some really nice gardening skills on show :)

Now growing a few of these out myself. Hope they look like yours!

What a wonderful read. Some really nice gardening skills on show :)

Now growing a few of these out myself. Hope they look like yours!

Feel free to throw a couple pics up Rasta and pureskunk, if you dont want to start a thread. I dont mind at all. Rasta I would love to see some pics of those heavily influenced Black Widow Sharks.

Feel free to throw a couple pics up Rasta and pureskunk, if you dont want to start a thread. I dont mind at all. Rasta I would love to see some pics of those heavily influenced Black Widow Sharks.

Gonna be a little while as only just got clones taken from the sexed females. I'll see what I can do :)

Peace!

I had

I had a pack of GreatWhiteShark from greenhouse seeds. I grew the pack out and got 8 females. They all grew structurally the same. Some turned red and purple on the leaves late in flower but the one I selected as my keeper and the love of my life was a sweet succulent candy tasting frosty white pheno. I would keep it all to myself and let others smell it and beg for it before I let them have at it......alas I lost the mum....she just died in the bucket one day and she was gone....there is speculation as to what happened to her, but in the end she is gone.
I now have hope for a new love....I will be ordering the SharkShock from Shanti when I make my order soon.....for this....I am very excited....but it is not even ordered yet so we will have to wait patiently. :(
Respects,
W1:eek:

Sounds like it would taste outstanding, but that just isnt right making your pals beg:D. Seems like everyone that pops these always finds something they are happy with. Thanks for stopping in wicked. Good luck with your testers hope you find something special I have a feeling you will:)

Awesome ladies Greenlake.

I won a pack of SS a few weeks ago and after seeing the pics here I'm really excited to pop some.

TY

Sounds like it would taste outstanding, but that just isnt right making your pals beg:D. Seems like everyone that pops these always finds something they are happy with. Thanks for stopping in wicked. Good luck with your testers hope you find something special I have a feeling you will:)

Thank you GrrenLake.....I loved GWS....I will have her again....thanks for the well wishes on the cbd....I have very high hopes for this on many levels...
Respects,
W!:eek:

heres my current grow of the shark..

20L dwc scrog in a 60cmx50cmx180cm tent using a 150w hps..

rastamouse22-albums-shark-shock-picture10215-20130513-183813.jpg

rastamouse22-albums-shark-shock-picture10216-20130513-183925.jpg

rastamouse22-albums-shark-shock-picture10217-20130513-183909.jpg

she will be 5 weeks true flower this saturday so 7weeks from 12/12.. seams to be going all well this time round.

enjoy

Arsenal are you going to do a thread on the sharks? Thought i saw somewhere that you are a tester for the cbd stuff to if so good luck man. The sharks are a all around good plant for indoor and out.

Back