Fenotrigo in sativas

MODS (Musashi): I meant to post this in Piffcat's thread. Please move posts 6-10 to that thread so we don't derail this one. Thanks.

On the topic of piff, did anyone else see Shanti's post on IG with his autographed pic of Fidel? I replied, asking; Is it unreasonable to connect these dots?
  • Shanti's tale on IG
  • Early Holland seed bank days
  • Diplomatic connection to Cuba, help setting up the business
  • First batches of HzA and HzC F1s
  • Piff appears in NYC a couple years later
  • Dominicans/Cubans tightly control vertically integrated production/distribution network
  • Piff
  • Cuban Black Haze
Was Shanti around in the early seed bank days? Was he referring to the Nevil days in his IG post? Was it Nevil who had the Cuban connection via Belgium to Cuba or was it Shanti?

Finally, it occurred to me the irony that NYC and east coast folks worship the piff and actively seek it while in California, where haze originated, they like nothing more than stupefying OGs.
Great post. I’m interested in this tooic

I believe you are correct, #NightMare#, I think that's the same plant actually. I don't know how often fenotrigo popos up in that line, but my guess is better than 10% of the time.I just realized that he's the same dude whose IG posts are reproduced here by Piffcat. Man, he's growing some cool shit, including the Outback Haze. Speaking of which, I have some Outback Haze crosses to NH21xMML on the way, and they're going to cut in line in front of the Vietnamese. I think I'm just as likely to find fenotrigo bud structure though.
Following

Back