Favorite vaporizer.

Tom bolenate

2021 COE Winner
Hi,

I'm in a "I want to quit smoking" trip these days.
1 month wo cigarette or joints today!
I switched to ecig and vaporizer.
I use a mighty as portable when out of home or for a quick Vape in the garden and a vapexhale cloud evo when at home.

Very satisfied of my evo.... Hard hitter and very tasty vapor... But this stuff is very fragile and will surely break one day or another.

I plan to buy a flower pot vrod for Xmas.... Expensive stuff but build like a tank so it will last forever...and all the saving I make in not buying a 10 euros pack of cigarette a day will alow me to buy it.

So you guys who use vaporizer frequently what's you favorite ones?

Do you have a model that you fell superior to the FP? I also have an eye on the sublimator but I feel it's a bit too complicated to use and I don't like the overall quality of it.... Parts comes loose and it looks more like a Chinese made product than anything else.... Not acceptable for the high price they ask.

For portable handheld I use a Pax. For home, I'm still using an Arizer Extreme Q with good results. I like the quality and utility of both.

Mu

The volcano plenty lasted me 7yrs before heater died. It was dropped many times and worked like a champion. Vapor cloud was thick and tasty. It does plug in so not a true portable. It was used all day everyday hooked up to portable battery while travelling and plugged in at home. I now squish everything to rosin and have purchased a dr dabber switch. This device uses heat induction and heats in seconds. It has the highest quality vapour cloud I have experienced. It can also vape flowers but I have not tried it yet. It is 500 dollars but you get higher than when using a nail. Temp is adjustable 300 to 800 Fahrenheit. It has rocked my world! Battery life is 100 to 150 dabs depending on temp.

You want a VripTech wand. Best, most flavorful and most “bong-like” vape experience out there. No handheld can ever come close, and this is the best of the best for desktop. This is as good as it gets.

Tell em Gary Riamondberg sent ya 😎

It looks interesting. Does not look like it can do dabs. My tolerance is too high for flowers. Everything is squished to rosin. It is much easier on the lungs if you are chronic. My lungs used to hurt from smoking(sub par weed). I use a hair straightener and a dewalt clamp. Hair straightener lasts a couple of months before it crumpled under pressure. Second hand store 10 bucks. Rosin has almost zero shelf life, keep it in freezer!DD21A813-1770-498D-BE6A-EFD54AB6C0C7.jpeg

I use a pax 2 and an arizer solo. I think that the solo gives better flavor and vapor, but the pax is quite nice and discreet.

I use a plenty and for a portable, but also for daily use I suggest the Airizer Argo, I love it, the plenty has a better flavour, also the mighty, but the Argo is portable, discreet and looks like a normal vaporizer.

The Stündenglass Gravity Hookah is something I would consider, but the price tag is very high.

I have a silver surfer, that I have had for a few years, and I have a dr dabber for on the go concentrate ingestion. it is very much the offbrand of what Green student has posted.

It looks interesting. Does not look like it can do dabs. My tolerance is too high for flowers. Everything is squished to rosin. It is much easier on the lungs if you are chronic. My lungs used to hurt from smoking(sub par weed). I use a hair straightener and a dewalt clamp. Hair straightener lasts a couple of months before it crumpled under pressure. Second hand store 10 bucks. Rosin has almost zero shelf life, keep it in freezer!View attachment 46836
I like your DIY rosin press. I use the medisun farm plates from a few years ago, and either a 12 ton or 6 ton press. w/e harbor freight has on sale when the pump goes and my warranty has ran out.

I have a silver surfer, that I have had for a few years, and I have a dr dabber for on the go concentrate ingestion. it is very much the offbrand of what Green student has posted.

I like your DIY rosin press. I use the medisun farm plates from a few years ago, and either a 12 ton or 6 ton press. w/e harbor freight has on sale when the pump goes and my warranty has ran out.
Hi,

Have you tried to mofify/upgrade your ssv that way?
Most who tried report it's a real game changer and transform it into a beast vape machine.

Almost 7 month without a joint or a cig for me... Very satisfied with my vapexhale it hits very hard...

Hi,

Most who tried report it's a real game changer and transform it into a beast vape machine.

Almost 7 month without a joint or a cig for me... Very satisfied with my vapexhale it hits very hard...
Hey Tom! I have not, And I will look into it! I have the concentrate attachments for it, and that could be most helpful for doing larger dabs. thank you so very much for sharing!

I smoke joints bowls and blunts at harvest so I can see what my patients are gonna be experiencing. I do not get how a tobacco/flavored wrap is desirable when the weed tastes good. or when my rosin press is in eed of fixing(harbor freight tools are bottom bin, w/ a good replacement warranty) or I havent pulled consistently enough to send out trim to my wax guy, as he accepts a minimum weight. nothing lower.

It looks interesting. Does not look like it can do dabs. My tolerance is too high for flowers. Everything is squished to rosin. It is much easier on the lungs if you are chronic. My lungs used to hurt from smoking(sub par weed). I use a hair straightener and a dewalt clamp. Hair straightener lasts a couple of months before it crumpled under pressure. Second hand store 10 bucks. Rosin has almost zero shelf life, keep it in freezer!View attachment 46836
Hi,

thought I would let you guys know, I snagged an oil coil enail kit for 120 USD w/ the coupon code found via youtube search, I very much like it so far.

After all I have seen I am saving up for the DynaVap Omni.
Probably my last for a really long time. Jet torch handles it all and it carries around easily.
Now I am used to vaping and wouldn’t want to switch ever. The taste is so much better, no stench in my clothing and I consume way less weed.

I also vape nicotine 3mg through liquids, quitting that is harder then quitting regular cigarettes. Those fruit mixes are hard to resist.

After all I have seen I am saving up for the DynaVap Omni.
Probably my last for a really long time. Jet torch handles it all and it carries around easily.
Now I am used to vaping and wouldn’t want to switch ever. The taste is so much better, no stench in my clothing and I consume way less weed.

I also vape nicotine 3mg through liquids, quitting that is harder then quitting regular cigarettes. Those fruit mixes are hard to resist.
I will look into the Dynavap!

those fruity terpene blends are scientifically made to be as much or more addictive than nicotine. look into the research. its fascinating. and it also applies toi cannabis and cannabis extracts. yes everyone wants gassy, kushy, skunky weeds, but the market is filled with fruity, and specifically citrus stuff for a reason. its why I was so excited for a lemon critical skunk. I might be able to grow something other than MAC as my main plant if my patients like it just as much.

I will look into the Dynavap!

those fruity terpene blends are scientifically made to be as much or more addictive than nicotine. look into the research. its fascinating. and it also applies toi cannabis and cannabis extracts. yes everyone wants gassy, kushy, skunky weeds, but the market is filled with fruity, and specifically citrus stuff for a reason. its why I was so excited for a lemon critical skunk. I might be able to grow something other than MAC as my main plant if my patients like it just as much.
@Tom bolenate also adviced it to me, I have seen it before but was doubtful until he inspired me to look at it more close. There is lots to see about it on their official website or youtube.
I use the VaporGenie now as it was cheaper, but that DynaVap Omni looks like the ultimate stoner gadget to vape with.

I am really addicted to nicotine, last year I was vaping 12mg though, now 3mg. There may be a day I quit doing thay because it is also expensive.

Hey y'all I actually have 2 Silver Surfer vapes that I no longer really want. One has a titanium dab rig add on and an "oyster with a pearl" hand blown knob. Both work great.

Any offers? I am getting rid of things before my move at the end of the month. Just throwing it out there.

Come on, do I hear fifty dollars? Fifty dollars for possibly the finest whip style vaporizer ever assembled. Come on now, you owe it to yourself.

Back