Famous quotes MNS likes...

"Think not lightly of good, saying, 'It will not come to me.' Drop by drop is the water pot filled. Likewise, the wise man, gathering it little by little, fills himself with good."

Dhammada verse 122

“Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.”

― Thomas Jefferson

Last edited:
"I thought you Welsh were like us Aussies, only interested in Rugby.

Don't you mean only good at rugby?

Same, isn't it?"

SB and Howard pg 214 Señor Nice. (Been re-reading it)

20200605_151006.jpg

Last edited:
"We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... and also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of Budweiser, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.
Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get locked into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can."
Hunter S. Thompson

“Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behaviour and information processing. They open you up to the possibility that everything you know is wrong.” - Alice Dee & Trey Ping

^^^^^^^^^ Seems like a rather odd thing to say for a Marxist who willingly moved to East Berlin in 1949 and who was awarded the 1954 Josef Stalin Peace Prize.

Longball

"Poison is in everything, and no thing is without poison. The dosage makes it either a poison or a remedy."
-Bombastus

"He who knows nothing, loves nothing. He who can do nothing understands nothing. He who understands nothing is worthless. But he who understands also
loves, notices, sees … The more knowledge is inherent in a thing, the greater the love.… Anyone who imagines that all fruits ripen at the same time as the strawberries knows nothing about grapes."
-Bombastus

^^^^^^^^^ Seems like a rather odd thing to say for a Marxist who willingly moved to East Berlin in 1949 and who was awarded the 1954 Josef Stalin Peace Prize.

Longball
Not sure moving back to his pre-war home after the war has any bearing on the man's credibility.
Germany had the theatres that supported his livelihood.
Have you read Threepenny Novel?
We are talking about somebody that was awarded the equivalent of the Nobel Peace Prize for literature. He's a giant.
Anyway, Stalin had been dead for a year or so when Brecht was awarded the prize and within two years the prize would be renamed after Lenin.
I find the quote oddly satisfying.
It points the finger at non-participation.

1640637379225.png

Now, getting to my main point.
I want to grow as many plants as I like, whenever I like, and without permits or any other kind of interference.
In my view, the 'erb should be treated like any other fruit or vegetable and priced accordingly.

Last edited:
Not sure moving back to his pre-war home after the war has any bearing on the man's credibility.
Germany had the theatres that supported his job.
Have you read The Threepenny Novel?
We are talking about somebody that was awarded the equivalent of the Nobel Peace Prize.
Anyway Stalin had been dead for a year when Brecht was awarded the prize and within two years the prize would be renamed after Lenin.
I find the quote oddly satisfying.
It points the finger at non-participation.

View attachment 57342

Now, getting to my main point.
The time to fight is now peoples!
The cannabis industry is in transition and the money men are moving in to take over control.
With them of course will come red tape.
This is nothing to them, but a heavy and unfair burden on us.
I don't believe we, the recreational smokers of the world, should settle for anything less than complete expungement of all cannabis-related offenses, with an avenue left open for those people who served jail time to sue for damages.
Time served at an agreed-upon rate of compensation.
Also, for the rest of us, the ability to grow as many plants as we like, wherever we like, without permits or any other kind of interference from the government.
No taxes, nothing.
It should be treated like any other herb or vegetable and priced accordingly.
That might force a few questionable elements on both sides of the industry to leave us alone.

crazyhorse73 asked: "Have you read The Threepenny Novel?"

No. Sorry, I have never even heard of it. Please tell me more about it.

However, I am familiar with 'The Threepenny Opera', Bertolt Brecht's adaptation of John Gay's original 1728 play, 'The Beggar's Opera'.

Longball

crazyhorse73 asked: "Have you read The Threepenny Novel?"

No. Sorry, I have never even heard of it. Please tell me more about it.

However, I am familiar with 'The Threepenny Opera', Bertolt Brecht's adaptation of John Gay's original 1728 play, 'The Beggar's Opera'.

Longball
It's the same theme as the play set to music but it's a novel. Threepenny Novel - Wikipedia
Goes into more detail than is possible in theatre....
I am the opposite, I have no experience with the play except I know it exists.
Was confused for a good while because I read the book without knowing about the play and anyway.
The book is well worth the read, in my opinion.

1640665427132.png

Last edited:
Back