Famous quotes MNS likes...

I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.

Sir Winston Churchill

"Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils" -- Louis Hector Berlioz

"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment" - - Siddhartha Buddha

"Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned." - - Siddhartha Buddha

Last edited:
image_thumb%5B2%5D.png

Don't believe everything you read on the internet.

~Thomas Jefferson​

"There are but two powers in the world, the sword and the mind. In the long run the sword is always beaten by the mind"

— Napoleon Bonaparte

david-napoleon.png

There are known knowns; there are things we know we know.
We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know.
But there are also unknown unknowns – the ones we don't know we don't know.
BillyBadGrower explaining what went wrong with yet another grow

Alexander Shulgin talking about his experiences smoking DMT (N,N-Dimethyltryptamine), from Tihkal:

(with 100 mg, smoked) "As I exhaled I became terribly afraid, my heart very rapid and strong, palms sweating. A terrible sense of dread and doom filled me -- I knew what was happening, I knew I couldn't stop it, but it was so devastating; I was being destroyed -- all that was familiar, all reference points, all identity -- all viciously shattered in a few seconds. I couldn't even mourn the loss -- there was no one left to do the mourning. Up, up, out, out, eyes closed, I am at the speed of light, expanding, expanding, expanding, faster and faster until I have become so large that I no longer exist -- my speed is so great that everything has come to a stop -- here I gaze upon the entire universe."

Erowid Online Books : "TIHKAL" - The Continuation" by Alexander and Ann Shulgin

Hey Billy "They know we're watching, and we know they know we're watching, and they know we know they know, and we know they know we know they know and..... :D

pity MNS not choice to delete user account to tinleefloufa

such is life

am self delete

MNS and especial JessE am request to delete account
rather to grant such request
am force to remove thinks to self delete

pity such behavior indeed

you to choice am within limit option to choice
thank you to being such difficult

pity indeed

Last edited:
When the government violates people's rights, the Inssurection is, for the people and for each portion of the people, the most sacred of rights and the most essential duties !
------------------------------------------------------
Article 35 of the French Declaration of Human Rights and Citizen, 1789

Peace.

K.

Back