Family Tree of MNS strains

lemarcel

Hello everybody :)

I tried to make a tree of all MNS' strains :

shanti-96938bac50e1bde8266ef476ebf625ba.png

It is the first version 1.0, so I will correct the tree with the informations you'll give me, so please do not hesitate ! :)

Best vibes to all of you !

Marcel

Last edited:
U took my idea!!! n did more than i wouldv been able to do ! haha

Great work man tha info u got on ther is all correct from wat i've read

Again nice set up i've seen ur other tree of all other strains too ther both done very well ty for this makes lookin at Shantis breedin easier to see

like how Shanti has said the BW male is good for breedin hes only used the male in breedin (so far)

Hi marcel really great work, thx for sharing.

There are few things i collect when i growed NHS. I think in NHS is used diferent Skunk than in other strains. Hope this post from Shanti helps.
Again thx. Take care bro.

Posted by Shanti:

Hi All
NHS or National Health Service or NL5 Haze x Skunk uses the original selection of Nevilles NL5HazeC female to a rather strong skunk line from a batch of very old seed I selected from 1988. It was done well and hopefully the testers of this strain will show you all what is in the genes....I can tell you things but I prefer F1 seed to illustrate it grown independently by members here.All the best Sb

Hi All
the skunk line used is one from old Nev seed from a batch of 1988...I believe one he originally received from Sam when they were friendly. I cracked about 150 seeds and only got 5 plants to pop...of which all the girls were nothing special...but one of the boys seemed to show excellent genetic dominance with everything he was combined to ...so kept him in the wings for a long time and this was his first proper working inside a breed. I feel these two plants do it well together and well I hope to see it with the test grows....all the best Sb

Last edited:
Very nice and useful work, thanks for the time and effort my friend !

Do you know by any chance if shanti really used the same afghan used in the NL#5 directly in his other lines like stated on your graph ?

About the White/Black Widow, I believe shantibaba stated he used a south indian indica, not a sativa/indica (which makes sense due to phenotypical indica traits expressing in the White Widow, considering there's no indica landraces in Brazil.)

Last edited:
Very nice and useful work, thanks for the time and effort my friend !

Do you know by any chance if shanti really used the same afghan used in the NL#5 directly in his other lines like stated on your graph ?

About the White/Black Widow, I believe shantibaba stated he used a south indian indica, not a sativa/indica (which makes sense due to phenotypical indica traits expressing in the White Widow, considering there's no indica landraces in Brazil.)

BW=Brazillian Sativa x SouthIndian Hybrid...so the SI is a hybrid not an indica

Yup Shanti got the hybrid from a man in South Indian hills he said he had been growing out the same hybrid for many years so they were pretty uniform and shanti got his seeds n crossed them to a Brazilian Sativa(not sure if they wer f2s-5s that shanti uses as the male he culdve inbred the line alil more)

Hello everybody :)

I tried to make a tree of all MNS' strains :

shanti.png

It is the first version 1.0, so I will correct the tree with the informations you'll give me, so please do not hesitate ! :)

Best vibes to all of you !

Marcel

Very nice Lemarcel must have took sometime. :p

Where'd it go?

I'd really like to be able to see it.

just broken link for me...:eek:

Grat

Got it now! |Thanks

Last edited:
You're welcome my friends :)

Shanti did not created the NL#5, this female clone came from America to Nederlands with Neville. According to Shanti, NL#5 is a pure indica strain, so it is derived from Afghani indica lines.

Master Kush is a selection Hindu Kush X Hindu Kush, and Hindu Kush lines are Afghani indica lines, too.

Of course Shanti used differents Afghan and Skunk plants to create his strains, but it would be too complex to difference them in this tree .

All my best vibes to you ! :)

Marcel

From what i see in this chart is that Shantis got alot of parent plants but he also used a few of them in diff strains (i'm not sure how much diff versions of them he has but this is his most used parents)

Black Widow Male – Medicane Man , Shark Shock , G13widow , La Nina , Mango Widow

Afghan Haze Male- ASH , Critical Haze , Angels Breathe , Early Haze , Master Kaze

Skunk #1 Male – Afghan Skunk , Early Queen, Early Pearl Skunk , G13skunk , MasterKush Skunk , Critical Mass , NHS

Skunk Haze Male – Mango Haze , SSH

Nl Haze Female – Mango Haze , SSH , Nevs Haze , NHS

Skunk #1 Female – Skunk Haze , Shark Shock

I know i've read Shanti sayin he release a BW x SSH cross out to a friend i'm gessin he used the Male BW in that one too wich would make the ssh a female n would b the only SSH shanti uses for breeding(so far or as far as we know......Dr karvokian i think hes said
was Nevs Haze x SSH....i'm jus talkin outa my ass don't quote me hah )

Edit: Jus thinkin bout all his strains n landraces i'm jus waitin on the future of wat Shanti could realease jus imagine a South indian hybrid x SSH

Nl Haze x Brazilian....its like endless possibilities

Last edited:
Wow man, now that I've had time to really look...WOW!

Thanks for your time/effort!

I really like it.

It really does help make sense of things for me.

Grat

thanks lemarcel for taking the effort to do that chart for everyone to use to under stand whats in there mns strains. sative indica % would be a handy thing to put on ur chart to give a rough idear of the plants shape & streach in flower.

Back