End of season cpvc-hoop

A simple

roof should be the easiest & cheapest way to go. Hope it doesn't rain before yer finished:)

I do straight organic growing. If I flush it's only indoors for a coupla days. OD I don't worry about flushing. Each to his own.

Good luck & have a big sticky harvest.

mM

Thanks man! its going to rain, it always does, but im going to fight back and protect my ladys. thanks for the advise man!

And you too have a big, sticky, and full of aroma harvest!!!:D

You as well. I just started an indoor harvest of Gringa Verde, a strain I came up with kinda by accident, so I have a little sticky goin on now.

mM

You as well. I just started an indoor harvest of Gringa Verde, a strain I came up with kinda by accident, so I have a little sticky goin on now.

mM

Wow nice i want to know more about that strain!!!!, i unfrotunetly have seeds becasue an hermie pollinized a couple of ladys. but thats a mess isn't really a breed jajajahah. But this year i'll start to look to establish a landrace in my country with MNS

Buenos Humos

Gringa Verde

The GV i mentioned are a result of a farmed line grow where several diff strains pollinated each other. I call the resulting beans either Pop's Nature Made or Pop's Wild Child. Some beans musta fallen off during last years harvey. They just grew up this spring by them selves along with a whole lot of others. I had so many of these volunteers that I gave some to 2 beginner growers that I know very well. I transplanted some of them to buckets & put them under lights.

The others that I kept are out doors now & bouncing off a 7ft ceiling in my covered OD area. A few others are bouncing off a 12-13ft OD ceiling. I have 2 covered OD areas next to each other.

The Gringa Verde is from that kinda volunteer grow. The buds I got are the 1st of 'their kind'. They are very strong, so strong that friend of mine says the smoke is better than what's going around in my area. My friend says it only takes 2 hits. For me after 3-4 it's lights out in about 45min to an hr. That is what I need because one of my many ailments is insomnia.

Now all I have to do is replicate the strain. I sure hope I can.

I am also going to be working on an even better 2nd strain from beans that are from trades @ another site. :p This one, so far any way, is a one good hit blaster. So of course I gotta take 3 or 4. :D Then it's lights out real quick. I have not named this one yet.

The 2nd strain is from a cross between what is called A11 X BB. I need to find out what those initials mean. I think BB is Blue Berry.

mM

Back