Elmer`s Buds .

damn eb, i would be finding places to pinch a bit of that here and there. i love those bushy nugs that fatten like yours. peace-biteme

some serious shit by GDI.

Attachments

• P1040868.jpg
    P1040868.jpg
    385.5 KB · Views: 143
  • P1040869.jpg
    P1040869.jpg
    420.5 KB · Views: 100
G'day mate from down under :D

I went tru you'r thread and I think you are doing a good job mate!
Lots of NICE buds and pic. Ceep up the good work! And go 4 gold!

Whats up whit the trolling ppl out here? The only thing my head say to me when I see ppl like that. Is get a life!!!

Take care Elmer!

Best Regards!
Kitepot :cool:

cool

plz make a small smoke reference test between mhz und mango widow, how similiar/different are they in the high department

thx :)

Hello, very beautiful plant Elmer few you to give me the volume of your buckets? In gallon or in liter as you want, thank you in advance and still bravos.

Hi Elmer, hi everybody!!
When you are talking about Mhz It reminds me of my first hybrid haze ever grown by me...I hadn´t ever heared haze before, don´t know why but the first indoor I have done ever in aWC with no ventilation other than us moving the door back and force to let the air out...
I cracked a pack White KC and one of Ice from nirvana and none of the Ice came out so I went to the growshop and the guy gave me a pack of NL/Hz...mmmm what the hell is that? It looks intersting I was thinking to myself- looking to the picture on the envelope...let see what it comes out.

By the end I wind up with 5 fem White and 2 NL/Hz...The NL/Hz were really different and one was really NL leaning pheno the smallest one of the crew, nothing special, but the other one gave so little that I was going to smoke it during the first week after drying in a frineds partty...you could tell from the incense and I first started to wonder what the hell was that cathedral stink that I liked a lot, bit I got no stones at all...
I wasnt impressed at all with those plants in fact the little one we sold it to afford Nutes and light expenses...and the other tall lanky plant I put it in a bag and through it on top of my closet, where it stayed till I refounded it like 7 or 8 months after...I brought it to the library at the Uni at like 8 o´clock am, and met my friend and told him if he wanted to share one and of course we did...first 5 minutes couldn´t tell I was even high but boY, let me tel ya somthing after 7 minutes BAAANG!!!!!
we started staring at each other´s face and laughing our arses out so hard, my friends!! And After 10 minutes we wwere walking non stop around the library...uuuuuufffff what a trip man, I think that is the highest I have ever been in my life:eek::eek:
Now that I think about it I think we should study...at least a bit:D
Those were my 2 last spliff of that weed and we were high till almost 2pm...
I was like high on something chemical but not It was just weed man!! I have been looking for that hgh ever since, and I hope I will found it again here at MNS. So cure that haze...although I know yo do it Elmer!!! Keep up the great work!!
Thanks

:)Fumeke

Ps Sorry for the long post but I thought it was a cool experience that I would like to share with you guys...:p

supup, EB?!

heyeyeh, eb!

felt like a blast from the past,, so from me to your budthread,, i have pics!!

been awhile!!

left is OG#18, dna, seedplant,,,, right is SSSD, seed from chana!
OG_18dna_20_-_Copy.JPG
:):):)
SSSD0_-_Copy.JPG

lovelove, E! , ,, ,jj

G`day GM1

A pleasure to have you visit my thread .
It must be a tad boring in your neighbourhood over the festive season ?
Having to go to threads that have been dead for two years lookin to do some trolling ?
To each their own I guess .

HI,
Here is 2 Mango Sapphire of Humboldt Seed Organization
cut at 8.5 weeks
viewer.php
[/URL][/IMG]
viewer.php
[/URL][/IMG]
viewer.php
[/URL][/IMG]
viewer.php
[/URL][/IMG]