early skunk outdoor

brock1

just thought i would stick these up here. put 10 early skunk seeds in got 9 germinated from them so not bad. these will be going out for a ruff ride this year with as little help as possible from me to see just how hardy they are outdoor. its the first time i have grow mns early skunk but i have grow early skunk before and found it very reliable and hardy. growing without problems every time with very little help. hopefully they will be planted outside by the end of next week with a few other strains i have for outdoor this year.

Attachments

• 15052010390[1].jpg
    15052010390[1].jpg
    485 KB · Views: 66
They're doing very well, but a bit stretchy.:D

Namaste :)

i know mate got a lot on a little window so they competing for light at the minute. got a few walkabout to plant out next week and some lowrider2xskunk so that should give them a bit of extra light. don't mind them stretching while there still small wouldn't mind it right through growth here might help with mould a bit as there going straight the the ground. if they stretch to much in growth that would mean i planted in the wrong place. so i would be best moving them. don't really know the area to well here. what looked good when i picked spots a few weeks ago might not stay that way in summer. but well don't think i will move them this year because i am just finding reliable site and if it stays put i can manage the sites to suit my needs for next year. i am not bothers about yield this year for the fist time in a few years. i wouldn't mind if i only got a few grams outdoor from each plant just as long the the sites don't get found. i recently got raided and moved so just sorting things out here again. probably got a bit to much going this year but well i cant help my self.;)

Hey brock1 Hows yer field pal,seem to recall seeing some of your children stood in snow.
Hope things are doing alright now
Did you see my suggestion about what to do with your Walkabout?

Do em good brock...Do em real good:D

Hey brock1 Hows yer field pal,seem to recall seeing some of your children stood in snow.
Hope things are doing alright now
Did you see my suggestion about what to do with your Walkabout?

Do em good brock...Do em real good:D

it wasn't my baby's in the snow mate i seen that thread as well but not mine. mine where going out last week but a embarrassing accident in the bedroom department sent me to A&E :eek: lol. i will be getting them out tomorrow at least some of them. got high hope for the early skunks but not so much the walkabout because in am growing them north england. but they should be one or two good ones still. they were only for trying new sites as there cheap as chips mate. i will try doing what you sead but it not easy growing thai's here at all but the skunks in them might be ok. who knows global worming might help me this year.;)

Yo Brock! How are they doing? :)

there still in them little pot. going out by the end of this week for certain. put the walkabout out last week with 1 shark shock i accidently took for the ride. i like a plant to stretch a bit in early growth for outdoor as it helps air move through the plant and seems to help with mould problems. mould is my worst enemy here in the uk. sorry to hear about yours mate. that's the risk we have to take growing outdoor. we cant control the weather. hope you had a back up site its always best not to keep all your eggs in one basket.;)

there still in them little pot. going out by the end of this week for certain. put the walkabout out last week with 1 shark shock i accidently took for the ride. i like a plant to stretch a bit in early growth for outdoor as it helps air move through the plant and seems to help with mould problems. mould is my worst enemy here in the uk. sorry to hear about yours mate. that's the risk we have to take growing outdoor. we cant control the weather. hope you had a back up site its always best not to keep all your eggs in one basket.;)

What I have left are now in buckets, set atop rocks. No flood risk!
Good luck with your grow, look forward to seeing the end!

Brock! Sorry to be a pest but,how are your E. Skunks doing?!
I'd like to see how they perform, when they're not super stressed!

i wouldn't say mine aren't stressed at the minute cos. they only went out in the woods a week or so ago. i went and watered them about 3 days ago and they were full of bugs and that spit stuff. i will get some pics next time i go to the woods to check on them mate.;)

alrite brock1,im from the north uk,both of us growing E/S,small world mucca..:)

small world it is lol. rabbits got my outdoor early skunk plant's but i had 2 left i didn't plant out i give a mate saterday. i still have some seeds here so this threads still active though as i will get them in soon;) good little strain early skunk i have grow a few out over the years and love them.:)

small world it is lol. rabbits got my outdoor early skunk plant's but i had 2 left i didn't plant out i give a mate saterday. i still have some seeds here so this threads still active though as i will get them in soon;) good little strain early skunk i have grow a few out over the years and love them.:)

i was gonna ask u wots the smoke like,also m8 how long b4 u av a smoke of it,silly newb Qs...meaning does it take long to cure...:p

i was gonna ask u wots the smoke like,also m8 how long b4 u av a smoke of it,silly newb Qs...meaning does it take long to cure...:p

hey kaos i got some early skunk from the lad i give the survivors to. put 14 seed of it away so i will do a grow report soon mate.:)

Hello Brock,
Hoss here. I thank you for sharing your knowledge with folks such as myself. I think the Early Skunk will be for me-yea? I have hodgkins lymphoma cancer and am so sick of taking a hand full of pills every morning and every evening just to be able to function. I think it should be good for my pain relief and excellent for energy, yes? I just wanted to ask you as you know your stuff, my friend...
Respect,
John

Hello Brock,
Hoss here. I thank you for sharing your knowledge with folks such as myself. I think the Early Skunk will be for me-yea? I have hodgkins lymphoma cancer and am so sick of taking a hand full of pills every morning and every evening just to be able to function. I think it should be good for my pain relief and excellent for energy, yes? I just wanted to ask you as you know your stuff, my friend...
Respect,
John

i will help all i can mate. early skunk is great outdoor Hoss but if i was to be completely honest with you a higher CBD strain would suit you better. in fact i think for your self early queen will be a better option than early skunk. early skunk will help you without a dawt but something with a higher CBD and a indica stone will be better for your needs. feel free to drop me a pm anytime Hoss Shantis new strain the remedy would be ideal for you maybe you should contact him and try getting some.:)

all the best and i hope you get what you need

brock1

Back