Early Queen

grew out 16 females and not one looked like jesse's, taste and smell were exceptional, but lacking potency, smoke enough and it does induce couch lock

strange i didnt have one single sativa leaning pheno

Hello yowser, so on the 16 females did u get a very fast finisher that was amongst the best?

do you remembrr how many phenos you had?

if the taste and smell is exceptionnal it's pretty good, after all it has to sacrifice something to be early

thx for sharing you are very kind sir

peace

Hello yowser, so on the 16 females did u get a very fast finisher that was amongst the best?

do you remembrr how many phenos you had?

if the taste and smell is exceptionnal it's pretty good, after all it has to sacrifice something to be early

thx for sharing you are very kind sir

peace

they were all very similar and none even close to resembling even the slightest bit of sativa, they finished a week to 10 days ahead of the fat critical mass pheno i had going at the time, and yeilded quite well, not as much as the CM but not far off

crossed one of them to white russian and ended up with plants that smelt and tasted like cotton candy even more then cotton candy itself, i credit that to the EQ, if its for yourself and you arent fussy on potency then EQ is lovely, but if you want to impress anyone with a killer high or stone look elsewhere

Thanks for sharing/recommendation Dawn!

3 girls at 5wks 12/12 hybrids:cool:
I think Dawn deleted his post for whatever reason but hey ho.

Say Stonesplitter mate, you sure that's 5 wks 12/12 you attached? Looks more like 2 or 3 weeks to me?

How long did she take to finish mate?

Hey everyone,
As some of you may know I recently completed an Early Queen grow log over at Doc's place. I germinated 5 seeds, and ultimately ended up with two males and two females. The two females I grew of the Early Queen were both sativa dominant plants, but one of them had indica like characteristics to it as opposed to its sister who was more sativa dominant. The plants were very manageable for a sativa influenced variety, and they werent really fussy in terms of odor either. The plants were harvested at day 70 roughly, and could have went a couple more weeks in at the very least. After a month of curing now, the high is quite pleasant. Very cerebal, with no paranoia inducing effects and it enables you to concentrate at the task at hand very well.

As an indica fan, I am very pleased to have something different to smoke because quality sativa is often times hard to find in my area....where Indicas flourish in the mountainous regions. I didnt find the pheno I was after, but what can you expect from only germing 5 seeds? Selection is always required, with any seed variety. Im currently high from my harvest at this very moment, and my teeth are relatively numb and I have a pretty damn good buzz going. While not the ideal Early Queen phenotype, quality marijuana for sure.

This is a link to the grow for those interested, keep in mind the phenotype Shanti prefers finishes in the mid 40 to 50 day range.

http://www.hg420.com/showthread.php?t=27592

Cheers Mr. Nice and crew:cool:

thank you Jessie.i have got some popping as I type.very small seeds.but nice smoke and yield by the looks cheers.all the best:)

Back