Early Queen outdoor 08

i dont see anything other than
Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /gallery/data/500/36942IMG_1400.jpg on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.0.63 (FreeBSD) PHP/4.4.8 with Suhosin-Patch Server at www.icmag.com Port 80

Here you go, holmes. Lemmie know if you want me to take em down.
36942IMG_1399.jpg

36942IMG_1400.jpg

Looks BIG!

Thanks barletta;) they looking good land_0ver how many times have you toped them? they look bushy as m8. I'm thinking of doing some E.Q next year I dont want 9' plants i want to keep them to around 4' I was thinking of putting a net over the grow area and grow like a scrog grow outdoors just pull them under the screen and prune anything that overgrows the screen.

I was thinking that the plants will do better less chance of the wind snapping them and less chance of bud rot because the buds will not be in one main clump(cola) there will be many more bud spots that have a better chance of not getting moldy and losing the whole lot and of course the low profile will be harder to spot.

barletta thx hehe ,you're The man :)
nut,i take 8 klones of it,so i cut about 3-4 times.. klones are rooted in no time- about 7 dayz ..EQ is on left side,on the right is dj. blueberry,she is lill smaller (now is 3 m too hehe,and EQ is bigger also ..i think that in the end she get 4 M with no problem at all)
Just yesterday i fix them with rope,because of strong winds in highland ..there are no trespassers there ,so i am came ;)..klones are 4-5' but they are stretchy as hell,looks that cames in to the flower stage from start.I must mention :i don't water them at all,i just put some chicken shit twice and ..waila! ;) here's rain once a week..now i'm gonna put guano kalong or pk 13/14 ??don't know yet..any suggestions ??
next week i'm gonna visit Shit klone..she is beauty also and she just start to flower..
peace to all

Hey Land0ver
Your plants look awesome man, you are holding down the fort on the Early Queen Amigo. Excellent job.

Ive grown blueberry before, if you're lucky enough to find a true blueberry pheno you will love the smoke. Some blueberry plants are more blueberry than others though, and Ive found them to grow quite retarded at times which doesnt appear to be the case at all with your plants.

Keep up the good work :)

jesse,two tipes of bb i'm allready grow indoor..nothing special about the colas,but high is most pleasant must say..and long lasting,I found this sativa pheno on ic.,,plant rocks for sure..must get it hehe!This big one is the one i haven't tasted yet..we will see howz gonna be.I love euphoric high,this is the reason i got EQ and BB.I'm gonna collect pollen of each strain and research a bit ..outdoor .
jesse i just hiking throo your gallery ..nice plants man!!Can you tell me the difference of fat - thin leafs of EQ?Your view ?
regards

Last edited:
well..this two beauties are choped by police ..mutherfuckers!!they're waiting for me on the spot.helicopter saw plants from above :(8 plants-bushes- they are counted 39!!
i manage to save klone from EQ..so the battle is on for next year ..with the same genes & different places ;) hopefully more successfuly

peace and stay safe,
L o

Last edited:
sorry to hear that land over!.:(

But you "will" adapt and overcome m8, respect dude on the edge!.:cool:

#

thx m8 :)
sure will,your cind words for fill me with good vibes sourly ..we don't do anything wrong ,but suckers don't know it..well...we do!! :D ..just in case for next year i'll hold my ladies under 2 M for sure :)
peace

Last edited:
Yo land_0, sux bout the plants, but I can tell you are in the lab, working on a plan for next yr!! :cool:

well..this two beauties are choped by police ..mutherfuckers!!they're waiting for me on the spot.helicopter saw plants from above 8 plants-bushes- they are counted 39!!
i manage to save klone from EQ..so the battle is on for next year ..with the same genes & different places; hopefully more successfuly

peace and stay safe,
L o

damn, I heard the story man. I am so sorry. On the other hand.. U OWNED THEM perfectly. But I understand now a bit more of our police. It's not that they don't want, or they're to lazy to catch real criminals. They're simply to slow.. even for "potheads" hahahahaha :D

also very happy that eq clones are safe. my EQ is also doing perfect under 250hps. I still have to check outdoor test clone, but if she went trough the storms, she should be nice short fatty :cool:. I believe we should trade and compare the differences of two of them, if there are any at all.

lp&stay safe

Stix

regards my friend :)!!
Yeah,i am glad that EQ survive..well,part of..:D Fuckers took the best of collection :rolleyes: ..but i am glad ,really, things could be worse if i didn't escape and clean up the house..had few clones,lamp and stash for personal use
well,we stay in touch for sure
peace & stay safe :D

Back