Early Queen, G13widow and others

Devindica

Hey the is my first thread so hopefully I will get right.

I am growing 4 early queens 2 g13widow's, 2 critical+ and one California Hashplant. The C+ and CHP are dinafem freebies from attitude.

So far everything is going smooth except for a cat chewing some of the leaves when they were small. I transplanted to the final pots today and hopefully the soil is all good, I'm a little worried about it since I have only used it for vegetables but it the green onion I grew in it were the best tasting I've had.

All the plants are about a month and a half old except the g13w's which are about two weeks younger.

Attachments

• IMG069.jpg
    IMG069.jpg
    705.9 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG070.jpg
    IMG070.jpg
    890.1 KB · Views: 20
Thanks for sharing . Better keep the flower room locked up! G13 Widow makes for expensive Catnip! :D

Nice Plants! i'm waiting for some g13xwidow to come. I cant wait to taste them.

Good luck with your garden.

R

Thanks for the replies.

The cat seems to love the leaves. I have them fenced off until they a little bigger then the cat wont be much of worry.

With the g13widow I found they were slower to germ than I'm used to so be just patient with yours if nothing happening.

Good stuff Devindica:)

I know West coasters have been having it a bit rough weather-wise this past week.(it's getting cold again out East here:mad:)

It's so sad about all those farmers on the prairies who gotta deal with crop loss...I'm sure the price of bread and cereal will go up this year.(so will meat and milk etc.etc.)

I'm starting to think the big guy upstairs operating the toll booth is asleep on the job :)rolleyes:)

Hey man,I'm excited to see what comes up from G13Widow!Toolwrenchus took posted a snap a while back and it looked mmm mmm mmm:p

Cats are stoners

So far the weather has been good in Vancouver this year except for a good downpour last night but nothing like Calgary got. I have never seen flooding like that especially in the actual city but at least it wasn't newfounland or something. Alberta has lots of money.

Here's some updated pictures. They have been growing good but its supposed to get jot tomorrow so hopefully they don't stress out.

The first picture are the early queens the second are the G13widows an the last picture are the dinafems.

Attachments

• IMG072.jpg
    IMG072.jpg
    940.2 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG073.jpg
    IMG073.jpg
    865.1 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG074.jpg
    IMG074.jpg
    996.4 KB · Views: 8
The plants have been growing good. The early queens are showing pre flowers and it looks like 3 females and 1 male. It works out because I would like to have a bunch of fast outdoor seeds.

The plants are still doing there thing.

It looks like both g13 widows and one other eq'sis a male too. So it looks like 2 eq, females plus the 3 female seeds. Now I need to decide what male use of the 4.

I was thinking the eq just because its fast but I really like one of the g13widows but its only really for the leaves and the way it grew.

Attachments

• IMG076.jpg
    IMG076.jpg
    822.9 KB · Views: 6
So It cut down the g13w males and am going to use the equal male to make some seeds. I am unsure about one of the female seeds because it might be a male or its just slow to show the pistils. Other than that and the little bit of yellowing everything has been going pretty smooth.

Attachments

• IMG077.jpg
    IMG077.jpg
    867 KB · Views: 13
Back