Early Pearl Skunk Haze

Hi Billy, thanks for dropping by:)

Yes recon on another 3 weeks there abouts tho some are finishing faster. Must get a magnifying glass ordered and check them trychs out.
I hope there will be some serious bulking up on 2 or 3 of the girls but the others
seem to be there already....still, a bit more girth wont do any harm hey:rolleyes::D and Id be chuffed to bits if someone saw my grow and bought MNS seeds on the strength of what they had seen

Hi there ZigZag, thanks for the advice on the feeding, I get the feeling your spot on so the more advanced girls can have another week and the others another2 weeks. Cheers Mate n Peace:)

70 Days of 12/12

Well took the first girl down today trimmed her and took some shots
She was topped early on so have a two headed beauty
She was also pinched and bent so the side buds are also quite pleasing:D
She stands 4ft tall so the topping was very effective at reducing height tho she has only been stood in a 5Lt pot
One of her sisters in a 10Lt pot stands 5ft 8in!

This has been my first attempt at MNS beans and its been a total joy to watch such great plants come on. Cheers Shanti. Truly I have been standing on the shoulders of Giants

Peace:);)

Attachments

• 036.jpg
    036.jpg
    766.2 KB · Views: 104
  • 037.jpg
    037.jpg
    667.4 KB · Views: 66
  • 043.jpg
    043.jpg
    627.5 KB · Views: 77
70 days 12/12

Daddies fave girl,shes been leading the charge all along tho she was the smallest at start of 12/12(look for the red pot n see!)

The smell is sharp citrus n pine absolutely gorgeous!
She stands 4ft 7in tho was lashed down.

Took some test smokes off her a few days ago, the high is sharp n cerebal

Sweet:D

Attachments

• 044.jpg
    044.jpg
    566.3 KB · Views: 131
  • 053.JPG
    053.JPG
    836.7 KB · Views: 53
  • 047.jpg
    047.jpg
    489.3 KB · Views: 58
In Conclusion!

Well what fun that was.:) All the girls are down now obviously (and up in smoke)

Freinds and family have been big fans of this awsome plant, like a breath of fresh air in a world of commercial cash croppers

Love the high , which is a nice cerebal up , not much in the way of mong
ZigZag mentioned about it being almost like a speed high, I concure

Not very smelly so good for stealth ops if not doing it outside

Yeild was dependant on size of pots obviously but ranged from 25g in a 5ltr pot to 66gs in a 10ltr pot with various supercropping techs going on

Just missed out on the gram per watt ratio getting 360gs with a 400w HPS tho that weight includes only the finest smoking matter with no appreciable twiggage

Like Ive said all along , its been a total hoot bringing these girls on and will defo be doing them again. The people demand it, ......And deserve it!

Shanti and Nevil thanks a lot Guys Great job:D

And now to round things off, a few pics. Peace;):D:D

Attachments

• 043.jpg
    043.jpg
    894.4 KB · Views: 49
  • 045.JPG
    045.JPG
    829.5 KB · Views: 44
  • 049.JPG
    049.JPG
    721.5 KB · Views: 62
  • 050.jpg
    050.jpg
    918.8 KB · Views: 41
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    568.9 KB · Views: 86
  • 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    843.2 KB · Views: 85
  • 024.jpg
    024.jpg
    957.3 KB · Views: 84
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    765.9 KB · Views: 53
  • 019.jpg
    019.jpg
    593.8 KB · Views: 74
Well what fun that was.:) All the girls are down now obviously (and up in smoke)

Freinds and family have been big fans of this awsome plant, like a breath of fresh air in a world of commercial cash croppers

Love the high , which is a nice cerebal up , not much in the way of mong
ZigZag mentioned about it being almost like a speed high, I concure

Not very smelly so good for stealth ops if not doing it outside

Yeild was dependant on size of pots obviously but ranged from 25g in a 5ltr pot to 66gs in a 10ltr pot with various supercropping techs going on

Just missed out on the gram per watt ratio getting 360gs with a 400w HPS tho that weight includes only the finest smoking matter with no appreciable twiggage

Like Ive said all along , its been a total hoot bringing these girls on and will defo be doing them again. The people demand it, ......And deserve it!

Shanti and Nevil thanks a lot Guys Great job:D

And now to round things off, a few pics. Peace;):D:D

lovely plants and nugs ,great pics

seems to be a nice yielder

id lov to hear a smoke report im curious as to the taste/aromas

1luvbigherb

Hey bigherb thanks for looking in

On yield the2 girls that were supercropped gave around 60 to 66 while the others gave around 40 to 50
On aroma of plant , sweet pungent but not too strong
On taste of a smoke ranging from citrus to peach and back to horse arse:cool::D
Did slightly overfeed at one point and possibly not flush long enough cos theres a slight harshness but only slight.:eek:

Back