Drying with fan leave's on

masey

I read a couple of post's on the forum of drying with fan leaves on so i tested for myself :)

Unreal result's, I was ranting to my girlfriend for a few hour's if everybody experienced this cannabis for the first time i'm pretty sure no propaganda would exist.

ONE KEY DIFFERENCE - FLAVOR - Terpenoids

I tested the bud in the iolite and in unbleached paper, Have to say i'm now converted and thanks to the guys that shared the information on drying with the fan leaves on!

Just beautiful....... je ne sais quoi

Masey

Attachments

• IMG_7415.jpg
    IMG_7415.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_7413.jpg
    IMG_7413.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 58
  • buddage.jpg
    buddage.jpg
    375.9 KB · Views: 61
It's always good to do experiments and compare. I usually dry with the leaves still on. Makes trimming a dusty pain in the ass though. Nice buds man. They look very dense.

Nice Work!

As some people have pointed out in earlier discussions though, keep in mind, the humidity of summer may call for a wet trim to ensure drying in a reasonable time.

Other than high humidity situations though, the leaves on method is great.

I read a couple of post's on the forum of drying with fan leaves on so i tested for myself :)

Unreal result's, I was ranting to my girlfriend for a few hour's if everybody experienced this cannabis for the first time i'm pretty sure no propaganda would exist.

ONE KEY DIFFERENCE - FLAVOR - Terpenoids

I tested the bud in the iolite and in unbleached paper, Have to say i'm now converted and thanks to the guys that shared the information on drying with the fan leaves on!

Just beautiful....... je ne sais quoi

Masey

Are we talking true fan leaves or sugar leaves?? I currently cut all the fan leaves off and dry with the sugar leaves on. I recently read many people jar their bud with the sugar leaves on and only trim when ready to smoke it! I’m going to have to try both these things for myself!

Back