Dreamtime

king acehole

High everybody,

picture.php

10 of 18 Dreamtime seeds were sown directly into moist miraclegro seed starting mix on New Year's Eve. I couldn't get fresh coco so hopefully this mostly peat seed starter will be okay. These were placed in a propagator along with 10 ASH and 10 Mango Haze, then placed under 24h flouros. I mist the dome a few times a day to keep the humidity up.

picture.php

picture.php

All 10 dreamtimes are above ground less than 3 days later, only one ASH, and zero Mango Haze have joined them so far.

picture.php

They'll be transplanted into 80/20 coco/perlite hempys and slowly introduced to h3ad's gh formula for coco after a couple of weeks of plain water. It's simple, cheap and effective. Great thread with all the details over at ICMag. I use the hardwater version of the micro and tap water that sits out for 24 hours to rid some of it's chlorine.

H3ad Formula
Veg:
6ml micro
9ml bloom per 1 gallon

Flower:
6ml micro
9ml bloom per 1 gallon...

until about halfway through flower then drop the micro so it's:
9ml bloom per 1 gallon

The last 2 weeks are plain water.

PH: 5.8

This is my first MNS grow as well as my first grow from seed.

Thanks to everyone here. Your threads have inspired me. Please feel free to follow, comment, question, enlighten as you see fit... and help me ID some of these strains!

cheers,

king a.

Hi BB,

thanks for stopping by. I ended up with 7/10 ASH, 9/10 Mango so overall satisfied with my first crack at seeds.

On to the updates...

picture.php

Things are progressing nicely.

picture.php

Some tip burn in the first week due to ph problems(my fault).

picture.php

New growth seems to be doing fine.

picture.php

Plants look great man
got a bunch of MNS stuff in cups as well at the moment,
and a few bits of serious gear as well,

looking forward to seeing how these work out,

Dreamtime and Friends

Okay just a little update on the others, too lazy to start two more threads, maybe later :D. Dreamtimes on the left, ASH in the middle, Mango's on the right.

picture.php

Comparing them as groups, the ASH are the slowest and are exhibiting the most indica traits so far, broad leafs, lack of height, lack of vigor.

The Mango Hazes are larger and more vigorous than the rest, except for the...

Mango Mutant!!

picture.php

Will this grow into anything worth while?

cheers,

king acehole

Hi Whomever,

Thanks for stopping by.

I can't wait to see how things shake out, going to have my hands full. :)

cheers,

king a.

nice looking grow so far king acehole...I will be watching this..As I have a pack of Dreamtime in my collection...Good luck with your grow man

Peace
Chefboy

3 little girls!

Hey everyone, time for an update.

Thanks for dropping by chefboy.

You're right about the mutant Lord Siva...it's looking really good, hoping it turns out to be female, has some really sexy, skinny leaves.

picture.php

Okay, so 3 of 10 dreamtimes have shown to be female so far. I'll add the other girls as they show.

Here's some pics of the ladies, just upped to 1 gal grow bags.

picture.php

picture.php

Day 1 of Flower

Hey everyone,

The Dreamtimes (along with 7 ASH and 4 Mango Haze) got potted up and moved into flower on 2/21. :D

Some day 1 pics.
picture.php

The Dreamtimes are in the white/biege waste bins in an L shape, starting from top left corner.
picture.php

DT1
picture.php

Day 13 of 12/12

Hi everyone,

The dreamtimes were having some problems, but after clearing up a root aphid infestation, providing more drainage, and upping my watering from when light to every day, I think things are turning around.

Dreamtime 1 smells like rubber and soot.
picture.php
picture.php

Dreamtime 3 is pine scented.
picture.php
picture.php

Back