Doh moments aka Old Timers Stoners Memory

How about throwing a nice rack of ribs in the smoker and then a couple hours later getting super hungry and scrounging thru the fridge and seeing nothing to ease the hunger.
So, you run down to someplace and get something meager to take home and eat....as soon as you get out of the truck with the bags of take out you smell the smoker and go 'well....shit'.
Yea, that happens.

Something I do from time to time... When watering the plants I prepare the exact amount water needed with nutrients and curefully distribute it to al the plants. It sucks when you water the last one and see that you still have 1 serving left.... Bear in mind that I grow in a larger tent and once they are in flower I cant reach half of the tent....

Oh well, then its snaking on my side between the pots to find the "one"

Lol Swifty, should’ve seen me on mapito in rootpouches. Yielded significantly high though, but it was hard labour stretching like a puss getting wet elbows.

What I did now is germing siberian ruderalis seeds in the fridge to place outside straight into winter. Just for the fun of it.

Lol Swifty, should’ve seen me on mapito in rootpouches. Yielded significantly high though, but it was hard labour stretching like a puss getting wet elbows.

:D I took a pvc-pipe lenght of tent, one 45° elbow and one 90°. The 45 is to aim in the pots and the 90 is for pouring it in, no more wet elbows! This works good with pots, pouches are tricky ;).

What I did now is germing siberian ruderalis seeds in the fridge to place outside straight into winter. Just for the fun of it.

Good luck!

When I was giving up tobacco the pills I was on would elicit the most incredibly vivid dreams. The one that kept recurring night after night was me searching for my car. I remember I had the keys in my hand, the dream was me, frantically walking up streets looking for my car with a few people or on my own, and never finding it. When we forget things it's sort of like we are dreaming. At the moment I keep forgetting my facemask as they are mandatory where I live. Doh.

All these years I thought that the title of Cat Steven's famous song was "remember the days of the old schoolyard" but recently realised that he is a chronic stoner, loves to grow and smoke MNS genetics, and the song title is in fact...

"Remember the days of the old school yard"

Cat Stevens – Old School yard

Last edited:
inhaling bits of chronic through the end of the cardboard filter on me doobies and choking like im going to die, recovering, having a few more subtle tokes and thinking im totally in control and got this, before long taking a huge puff and inhaling another piece of ganja and wondering when i will learn this one.

inhaling bits of chronic through the end of the cardboard filter on me doobies and choking like im going to die, recovering, having a few more subtle tokes and thinking im totally in control and got this, before long taking a huge puff and inhaling another piece of ganja and wondering when i will learn this one.
Screenshot_20210418-175147_Instagram.jpg

Back