Do you know...

Fumeta

If the diferent strains (thai,new guinea etc) are coming separated ?It would be great to know which is the strain that are you growing.
Gracias saludos y buenos humos

If the diferent strains (thai,new guinea etc) are coming separated ?It would be great to know which is the strain that are you growing.
Gracias saludos y buenos humos

Everybody asks that question. The short answer is no unfortunately. There is no information available on how they make Walkabout seed or it's history. Nobody really knows if there is genuine landrace in the mix or not.

scrubdog

Everybody asks that question. The short answer is no unfortunately. There is no information available on how they make Walkabout seed or it's history. Nobody really knows if there is genuine landrace in the mix or not.

scrubdog
Thank you scrubdog,im gonna wait to take a packet of this strain.
Thx again Saludos y Buenos Humos

You can PM Shanti it will take a while but he may be able to sell just the Thai or new Guinea etc. it will probably cost more. But I doubt they are all bred together cause after all them years open pollinating it wouldn't be much of a mix pack it would be more of an IBL would be nice to try Thai alone if it's bred from landrace only and the hermie trait was bred out would be great too breed with too. Thats what I don't like about mixed packs even if you think its one line you still don't know like Chimera's mix is half off same seeds as his regular packs but you'll never know the genetics of your favorite plant so I would rather pay double for the pure packs so I don't have a mother with a question mark. But just starting out would be good or just wanting a variety of smoke not breeding or keeping mothers. But it won't hurt to ask if he would sell them separate unless someone else has and he said no but I never heard of anyone asking.

I have assumed that walkabout and dreamtime are made of of rejected/unkown seeds from other MNS strains. In my mind as the strains are packed for sale, some fall on floor, get mixed, etc. At EOD these seeds are swept into either dreamtime or walkabout collections and the difference being if more NL, Afghan or other indy dominant lines are being packed then that days are DT, if more haze,haze crosses or sat lines then WA.

Again just totally my guess. I did pick up a cleaning of WA recently and have started some inside so will get some pics up as they progress. Looking for the mexican lines myself but what is cool about mystery packs is you really get variation and no bogdown over the names, not to mention they are one helluva deal.

You can PM Shanti it will take a while but he may be able to sell just the Thai or new Guinea etc. it will probably cost more. But I doubt they are all bred together cause after all them years open pollinating it wouldn't be much of a mix pack it would be more of an IBL would be nice to try Thai alone if it's bred from landrace only and the hermie trait was bred out would be great too breed with too. Thats what I don't like about mixed packs even if you think its one line you still don't know like Chimera's mix is half off same seeds as his regular packs but you'll never know the genetics of your favorite plant so I would rather pay double for the pure packs so I don't have a mother with a question mark. But just starting out would be good or just wanting a variety of smoke not breeding or keeping mothers. But it won't hurt to ask if he would sell them separate unless someone else has and he said no but I never heard of anyone asking.
Hi Blunt thx for the infoI .Im agree it would be great some limited edition whith that landraces if they really are.
Thx again

I have assumed that walkabout and dreamtime are made of of rejected/unkown seeds from other MNS strains. In my mind as the strains are packed for sale, some fall on floor, get mixed, etc. At EOD these seeds are swept into either dreamtime or walkabout collections and the difference being if more NL, Afghan or other indy dominant lines are being packed then that days are DT, if more haze,haze crosses or sat lines then WA.

Again just totally my guess. I did pick up a cleaning of WA recently and have started some inside so will get some pics up as they progress. Looking for the mexican lines myself but what is cool about mystery packs is you really get variation and no bogdown over the names, not to mention they are one helluva deal.
Hi there and will you grow on outdoors or indoors?
Would be great to see the evolution of your girls ,and see if they are easy to identify the diferent landraces .You have got a lot of seeds a plenty of population to compare whith each other and see the diference .I whis you good luck finding that mexican sativas
Thx to all again for stop and help.

Back