Devilmns_2_.JPG
DSC00148.JPG

DSC00146.JPG
DSC001581.JPG

DSC00157.JPG
Devilx_4_.JPG

It stands for "F#*k it..I Missed"

and thats what i done lol

I think if you cut new leaves coming through, they will eventually repair themselves and it gives everything else a chance to grow or catch up!....im not 100% if thats all there is to it, ive only topped, supercropped and lst'd in the past....

Last edited:
hey Dave#1.

i remember seeing a paragraph in a high times mag from the late 90's that was supposedly introducing this 'fim' technique., where u partially cut off the new growth in order to stimulate a mass of growing tips... but i was just confused, as the plant they had pictured was shooting multiple tips because it was reverting back from flower.. ... jj

hey Dave#1.

i remember seeing a paragraph in a high times mag from the late 90's that was supposedly introducing this 'fim' technique., where u partially cut off the new growth in order to stimulate a mass of growing tips... but i was just confused, as the plant they had pictured was shooting multiple tips because it was reverting back from flower.. ... jj

Well what ive done has helped alot with height worries, and i just spotted some pistils :) ...... FeMale!

Greetings Dave#1,

Nicely done Dave, on my last run I averaged 2.3 oz per plant. Less then ideal but it is deffinitley strain related. My cut of GDP is not a big yielder but absolutely a knock out high! Good work looking forward to more pics!

Best Regards

sativaXindica

i'm gonna take you at your word and assume you're just another ganja lover who got caught up in the moment and not just another trollish asshole with an axe to grind.

...with that I invite you to take a short walk through my garden, it's a bit clumsy but at least you won't have to read any trollish puke as I have created a work-around to shelter my readers from the fools.

Peace, SOG

Last edited:
Back