Description doesn't say much...

Beanz

Does anyone have detailed infor on these plants. The afghan, skunk, haze and Nl...which are these? Are these old school or are the one that didn't make the cut when Shanti was making strains? Which NL? And crossed to what? So many questions...

Afg, Skunk, Haze and NL are the building blocks of all modern strains...Shanti's pack has all the varieties offered by MNS (even the limited varieties) along with some landrace genetics Shanti uses...its really the steal of the century for those who could care less about names and more about genetics cuz you could find Widow, Medman, Shark, SSH, MangoHaze and all the other top hybrids for an extremely extremely friendly price...its the perfect mix for a budget or for those seeking variety

Afg, Skunk, Haze and NL are the building blocks of all modern strains...Shanti's pack has all the varieties offered by MNS (even the limited varieties) along with some landrace genetics Shanti uses...its really the steal of the century for those who could care less about names and more about genetics cuz you could find Widow, Medman, Shark, SSH, MangoHaze and all the other top hybrids for an extremely extremely friendly price...its the perfect mix for a budget or for those seeking variety

I had no idea! Thanks.

next year i am gonna go with Dreamtime outdoors...i personally want some of the ibl's like Afghan and Northern Lights for example that may not be available on the site...i figure if Shanti is willing to put the ibl's in the pack then they are very worthy of anyone's garden...Shanti does a lot of testing on his strains so i'm sure anything in the pack is far over par than any mixed pack from another breeder...think of getting some killer hazes also for a pack thats roughly $50 bucks...don't get much better than that imho

Hey all,
I was wondering if the seeds in each pack are all one strain ?
E.g. All northern lights or all afghan depending on what's being worked at the time,
Or are they all hand picked 1 seed from each strain x 18.
Probably a dumb question,but iv'e seen 3 plants from one pack of dream time and they were vertually identical.
Thank's EggyBread.

no its definitely a mix pack with variety of strains not just one even if the plants looked virtually that was probably just luck of the draw i doubt they were 3 of the same strain but could of just had physical appearances similar

Hmmm I don't believe for a minute anyone handpicks a selection and then charges a 1/4 of the price for the mix as the single strains

Right way back someone posted this from Shanti;

"In this mixed indoor treat you will find a bit of all the regular 12 strains plus a few other batches of landraces and some of the specials....so it is a good mix to find something worth keeping.

All the best for 2008 Sb"

So I think basically you get a random selection (some seeds from a mixed bag) padded out with other stuff - landraces or I am guessing intermediate breeds or as you say excess seed from what being worked at the time etc.

I've only popped a few but like you the two female plants are similar enough that they look to be the same strain

Last edited:
Hmmm I don't believe for a minute anyone handpicks a selection and then charges a 1/4 of the price for the mix as the single strains

Right way back someone posted this from Shanti;

"In this mixed indoor treat you will find a bit of all the regular 12 strains plus a few other batches of landraces and some of the specials....so it is a good mix to find something worth keeping.

All the best for 2008 Sb"

So I think basically you get a random selection (some seeds from a mixed bag) padded out with other stuff - landraces or I am guessing intermediate breeds or as you say excess seed from what being worked at the time etc.

I've only popped a few but like you the two female plants are similar enough that they look to be the same strain

I Have Very Recently Seen MNS Seeds Being Sold Individually On Another Site And A Single Seed Goes For £3.84 :eek::confused:
So I Suppose One Could Create A " Adventure Mix " Of MNS Strains
If I Have Stumbled Across A No,No, Then Please P.M Me (ModMin) And I'll Say Where I Saw Advert
JKP

anyone know if the 5Hz can pntentially be included? definitely trying to score that for a bargain! im hinking of getting a few packs of hese to last me a while as money is very very tight due to medical bills.

hoping i can find some goodies in these! pretty sure this is the route im taking....

Dreamtime

Does anyone have detailed infor on these plants. The afghan, skunk, haze and Nl...which are these? Are these old school or are the one that didn't make the cut when Shanti was making strains? Which NL? And crossed to what? So many questions...

This packy is "DA BOMB" if your into groin'. No bull because most strains today probably started out in one of the greenhouses owned by these guys from one of those strains of "skunk" or "NL". The bottom line here is that IF you watch the pheno types that you get and clone them to keep the strain alive then you will end up with some nice bud. I mean top-of-the-line bud. Dude it pays for itself in no time so this buy is a "no-brainer" if you luv good bud. I have some of the most beautiful "Afgan Haze" growing alongside a " white strain" but my point is. You can grow some of the best bud on the planet IF ya really want to. This is a steal.

Back