day 74 when to harvest??

lazlo

I've got 5 NL5Xhaze at day 74 from clone.
all the same clone.
They are Really starting to stink,and the hairs are about30% amber.
I was thinking of going to day 77(3 days from now)
But it's been a long haul to this point and i don't want to be hasty and miss out on some goodness by pulling too soon.
Does anyone have any advice on when is best?
They look GREAT!
I'm sorry that I don't have a camera for pictures.
Any help much appreciated:)

The pistils or the trichomes? If it is just the pistils I'd wait a couple weeks. If it's the trichomes...chop them right now!

Cheers,
Sensi
I meant the pistils viewed with my naked eye.
So,I guess it's not unusual for these beauties to go 11 or 12 weeks?or more?
I suppose I will just have to be patient.
I will have a look at the tricomes tonight.
I have the carbon filter running on high.It sounds like a 747 getting ready to take off.
The nieghbors must really wonder
Without it, the smell is just too intense. 17 plants in late flowering.
You could practically cut the smell with scissors.
Thanks for the replies

It sounds like they're close. Ive never grown the strain, but they way your describing it sounds like your looking at 12 weeks with a possibility of an extra 7 days. I like to judge by trichomes(30% with minimal degradation) and follow Somas advice on my longer projected flowering strains; "when you think its done, give it an extra week".

Last edited:
i'm at pretty much the same stage as you in my grow.. i'm going to give mine a couple more weeks before i think about chopping them.

good luck with yours! 17 plants! MAJOR JEALOUS :p

definately too early. s13 is right on. i ran the new 5hz and they finished 84-91 daze( one was done at 65). patience, yoda says.

I've got 5 NL5Xhaze at day 74 from clone.
all the same clone.
They are Really starting to stink,and the hairs are about30% amber.
I was thinking of going to day 77(3 days from now)
But it's been a long haul to this point and i don't want to be hasty and miss out on some goodness by pulling too soon.
Does anyone have any advice on when is best?
They look GREAT!
I'm sorry that I don't have a camera for pictures.
Any help much appreciated:)

My experience is 68 days, and they don't go cloudy like other varieties I've found. I had some tested recently, harvested looking clearish (a few cloudy trichomes) - tested at 25.8% THC.

I would harvest now if I were you!

Back