Cornfield strategy

G13Futurist

Hello Mr.Nice Forum wizards, I have a Question as a newbie. I know planting in corn fields does work does anyone have any tips for planting in corn fields to minimize mistakes and maximize stealth victory ? I was told to wait until June 1st after the farmer sprays for the last time and then plant in the rows. Is this a good way to get maximum plants out in one season? Has anyone had any good results from corn field plants? Any good strategy's? I want to plant some shit in the corn field !

Hi,

Were I live they crop corn around September.....a bit too early to bring mj plant to maturity, even for the earliest strains.
Corn also require a lot of water and will pump most of the water available.... So you will need to irrigate....
You will also have problems of light penetration between rows....

I don't think you can get something really good that way I would consider an other option for guerrilla farming....find a discret spot with water available not far that will alow you to let plants finish properly is the way to go IMHO.
Best,
Tom.

Hello Mr.Nice Forum wizards, I have a Question as a newbie. I know planting in corn fields does work does anyone have any tips for planting in corn fields to minimize mistakes and maximize stealth victory ? I was told to wait until June 1st after the farmer sprays for the last time and then plant in the rows. Is this a good way to get maximum plants out in one season? Has anyone had any good results from corn field plants? Any good strategy's? I want to plant some shit in the corn field !

i think the best is the sunflower field

after that depend of where you living in latitude and when is the havest

you have to plant later in season to have short plant with clone is more easy i think

why not try to found a calm meadow or a wood edge

Last edited:
Roger that guys thanks for taking the time to answer. I think i must have ran across some plants in a field one time that were being irrigated. They were sativas and about 7 foot tall buds like 1 lb hamburger patty's. I would imagine from what I read that he was tending to them routinely. I will take your advice and find a better grow spot off the beaten path. TY

Back