Conspiracy Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
While the outside world around many of us goes loco with the self induced stresses we all only need to learn to live with rather than fight against....from viruses to racial or religious difference. These issues whether written by the victors or the communists or self righteous born-again , will remain here in some shape or form while man exists. So like a smart man said to me one time....if you worry about a problem and still need to solve it, then stop 50% of the wasted energy and just solve it...stop the worry save half the issue!

We are all so different yet we found a common link that being a plant...Cannabis. Whatever else you are as a person is not important to judge...best to focus on why we are all together and in that make things a better world.

All the best Sb
I like this. I could work on this myself. Often times it is figuring out what to change, deciding to change, the executing.

since the early space missions, the United States government has been airbrushing rocks that look too much like genitals from pictures taken from the Moon, Mars, And Venus. look at the other countries pictures. Remember that the American government at the time was Run by a bunch of people who would do that to protect the "moral fiber" of the country. IDK if its true, but its hilarious to think about. a government employee whose job is to look at pictures and ask themselves "does this outcropping look like a naked person" and if they answer "yes" they airbrush, or now digitally edit said photo.

• Haha
Reactions: SB
Pandemic conspiracy?

🤙
Mu

Alright, I'll play ")
This is mine and it's a little out there but bear with me.
The entire world population is scared as hell about covid right now.
The governments world wide have been dying to keep a firmer grasp on the people.
Whats the chances that the vaccine when it comes will have a "chip" in it like governments have been wanting to get into people for decades ?
Downright spooky to think of people being forced (kind of) to get "chipped".
Heard it here first and I'm almost willing to wager on it.
In most developed countries your id, dl, passport, etc already has tracking inbedded in them

COVID-19
Mandelbrot set holds something
I like reading about knights Templar
I have a few books by Robert Anton Wilson that do my head in..
you become the tin foil knowing too much. best to be the wolf but stay in sheep’s clothing..

The temps worship lucifer, feast around severed heads, and have gay orgies after the feast....although you will never read about this...its facts!

Huxley is just another parrot!
Huxley WAS past tense. He died. 1960 something aged 69. Brave new world was published in the early 30s
A si fi set in a dystopian future . Perhaps a prophetic warning. Many books and movies of the same mind made since. Not many before. I have a parrot his name is Mango
His quite good at mimicking sounds others make . I don't think he understands what he is saying though. The doors of perception is a good read too.

I remember reading Brave New World in my AP Lit class and it was filled with parallel to today's ways. Perhaps my teacher may have taught us to find consipracies

I remember reading Brave New World in my AP Lit class and it was filled with parallel to today's ways. Perhaps my teacher may have taught us to find consipracies
I think it easy to get lost down the rabbit hole with all the conspiracies on the net these days. Most are probably distractions from what's real and important. And alot seem to be used to incite fear confusion division blame and hate for the differences that make us all unique . A little suspicion is probably healthy least we become to gullible, paranoia probably not to good for the soul.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back