Checking Back in On Test Run: Round 2

curious101

Now that security is in check and i am relocated I can finally do the test run for Shantibaba regarding these seeds. This thread won't do much justice to the strain as i had 19 to begin with and started 12 before the security issues so i only have 7 to sprout but I will take photo's of them beginning about 2wks before i start flowering so give me a few weeks to get these boys and girls going to the point they are picture worthy. Gonna run this with my first run at SSH. Gonna be an exciting year for me regarding MNS seeds. Stay tuned and I will do as much justice as possible to the seven Angel's that are left.

Nice one mate cant wait to see what this blend throws at you,hope you find holy grail,good luck:D

everybody...my power was out for about 24hrs due to a big storm and all seven of the seeds sprouted and then died due to cold temps (house was like 50F for a day) and had no lights. Sorry all but i'm out of Angel Heart seeds...i don't know WTF to say but i'll start a thread on others when they arrive like the SSH and Medman possiblly

Bummer C101,
I'd like to say thats nature, but it's not...
good luck with the next seeds mate..
Peace
BL

i am sorry all...i hate to disappoint you all...well it was nature in a sense, my own made made imitation of nature failed. Really made me realize how much we DEPEND on electricity. Hope to work with this strain in the future and again I apologize to all i've disapointed

Last edited:
sorry

Hey curious,

Sorry to hear of your bad luck. I also live in an area prone to bad storms. Power outages frequesntly. Hope all goes well for you in the future. Maybe a generator for that just in case situation. Either way I hope you get to start again soon..Ns

Back