CBD Review

GreenFever

Hello Everybody,

I wrote up a literature review on CBD and diabetes a while ago and just realized I still have the articles for the paper. Attached is a review on CBD itself. I have a review on Cannabinoids in general and some more papers on CBD and diabetes if anybody is interested. Enjoy! Peace!

Attachments

• Cannabidiol Review.pdf
    666.9 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
Diabetes Research and Cannabis

Hello Everybody,

I wrote up a literature review on CBD and diabetes a while ago and just realized I still have the articles for the paper. Attached is a review on CBD itself. I have a review on Cannabinoids in general and some more papers on CBD and diabetes if anybody is interested. Enjoy! Peace!

Thanks so much GreenFever, your info on diabetes treatment is valuable information. Many of us suffer from this condition and this info is great news.

Cannabis Test Kits

Good news for anyone wanting to test cannabinoid profiles. Alpha Cat labs has a cannabis test kit they can send you. It is much cheaper than traditional labs that are about 100$ a test. These tests end up being only 16$ a plate. They test for THC THCV CBN CBD. I'd love to see results of the Z6-7's. I'd gladly post my results along side as well.

Good news for anyone wanting to test cannabinoid profiles. Alpha Cat labs has a cannabis test kit they can send you. It is much cheaper than traditional labs that are about 100$ a test. These tests end up being only 16$ a plate. They test for THC THCV CBN CBD. I'd love to see results of the Z6-7's. I'd gladly post my results along side as well.
Awsome,gotta have:D

This article is a great compendium, since it was put together even more data becomes relevant, efficacy in colon cancer comes to mind.

Back