CBD Crew Shark Shock Scrog

webb1992

Hi im growing 4 CBD Crew Shark Shocks in a .8m x 1.2m scrog they were vegged under a 400 watt HPS. I LST'd them from an early age and lollipop-ed a few days into flower but left the top canopy intact. Ive been feeding them with biobizz organic nute range from veg through flower. there being grown in 15 liter Auto-pots filled with 50% Canna Terra Pro and 50% per-lite. Three of the girls look very indica heavy but one is a sweet sherbet smelling thin leaved sativa dom which i cant wait to smoke, the indicas smell of onions and garlic. This is my first scrog so any notes would be appreciated. here's a few pics they were taken yesterday 32 days into flower sorry about the quality they were taken with my phone.

UJJweU9.jpg

uHBmZkZ.jpg

looking very healthy !!!

...the images are a bit big here! had to goto imgur.

just bought a packet myself so looking forward to see how they progress and what you think of them!

ill keep you posted mate. I don't know what happened with the img size i think ill just link them in the future :). Also if anyone has any experience scrogging should i remove everything below the net to increase yield i've read far to many contradictory posts about it to make a decision.

Looking good I never tried scrog myself but you would want too work on the canopy a bit more and them little popcorns under the canopy should have been cut cause they just suck energy from the prime buds but great first scrog I probably couldn't do any better of a scrog myself shit I probably would of gave up cut clones for a SOG. Lol

Ill get to work on thous popcorn buds tonight, in regards to the top cannopy it always makes me nervous taking anything from it would u say its best to remove water leaves and try to keep as many fan leaves as possible?

Day 42 of flower now hope its not to much longer would love a nice organic smoke and not a extortionately priced bag of "peng hydro kush bruv". sorry for the phone pics again, but i dont have a camera. I wont try to insert the pics again didnt go to well last time just click the gallery link at the bottom if your interested. Happy Growing

hello

if you open them in ms paint (if you are running windows) and press Ctrl+W you can resize them that way (?).

- it's nice to see photos inline ...although it's obviously up to you!

regards,

Back