CBD Amnesia (SSH) Fem

weezy

Hey all I really wanted to grow ssh from Mr nice but also wanted to find a cbd strain. Ran into these seeds at a dispensary and can't find any info on them. They are in original breeder pack unopened. Does anyone know if this is Shanti's version of ssh crossed to what? Or is it amnesia haze from another breeder that cbd crew is collabing with? I plan to do a very in-depth grow log of this strain for everyone. I have 10 seeds they will go into water this week.

Don't quote me on this but I believe the Amnesia Haze is from Soma. I was at the Resin Club in Barcelona this past July and they had the Amnesia Haze in both reg and CBD. The guys working there said it ah was from Soma.
But their english was not so great and my spanish is even worst and I'm sure there were a few times they didn't exactly understand me and vice versa.
I would chk with Shanti or one of the kind folks at CBD crew would know as well.

G`day Weezy

I wouldn`t touch Soma`s seeds with a pole .

The guy is a Grifter .Herms , non germing seeds,exorbitant prices and no customer service .
White boys with Dreads always ring my alarms ...

Last edited:
Still haven't heard anything about these. I popped 10 cbd amnesia which I believe all are above ground, will check in the next few days add show a picture. FX or someone from cbd crew can you help me figure out what genetics I got? I also popped 15 cuvee from tga subcool. And 15 sour lifesaver from BOG, both are reg

Hey Weezy - you piqued my curiosity and I had a quick look into this. I wondered if it's the Amnesia from 'CBD Seeds' rather than CBD Crew?

Their packaging and logo are confusing but I get the impression it's wasn't done intentionally, they were established before the current interest in CBD took off.

Hey P I checked the packaging very closely and it is cbd crew 100% the place I got it also carried mr nice seeds . All packing was closed and unaltered. Pretty excited to grow these. I know a mod or someone should be able to help me out?

G`day Weezy

It says CBD crew on the package ...

I hope Soma sets higher standards for the CBD strains than he does for his non CBD strains . Because his track record is poor .

Hey Mary Mary, I don't see soma on the package anywhere. Plus I don't see why they would label it as (ssh) also. I know I've heard the story about someone smoking soma's amnesia haze and saying it was ssh. I just find it hard to believe cbd crew and Mr nice would put something out that might cause this much confusion. Plus Shanti's ssh is done usually in 9 to 10 weeks max. Soma it's like 13 weeks for his amnesia haze. So I would prefer ssh to be the parent. I just wish someone would respond to me that works for one of these companies?

Hey P I checked the packaging very closely and it is cbd crew 100% the place I got it also carried mr nice seeds . All packing was closed and unaltered. Pretty excited to grow these. I know a mod or someone should be able to help me out?

Your'e absolutely right :p Thanks for taking the pic.

Good luck with them.

hi ,
really interesting post,
if its a real cbdc seeds pack than means ,us have not the same line as us in europ, with have to ask shanti or fx for infos,
btw i can give you infos on amnesia,
soma amnesia haze is not amnesia( hawai/afg dom in all package )
hypro seeds amnesia is not amnesia also
the only one and the first one is a clone only : amnesia core cut
a special plant found by grower core in a greenhouse ssh pack when shanti and nev worked there,
it is the legend,the most wanted clone in nl
all the other are fake or hybrid of this plant(i think soma fathered it with the hawai afg male he got.
for those how grow the core cut, no doubt it is the real amnesia,the taste,the look,and the damn strong high!!!!
i grew something like 1000 seeds and never found something comparable
here is few pics of it
la-resistance-verte-albums-shot-picture11320-ssh.jpg

la-resistance-verte-albums-shot-picture11321-img-9091.jpg

la-resistance-verte-albums-shot-picture11322-ssh-bud-2.jpg

amnesia ,amnesia haze,super lemon haze,S5 haze.......all the same for me

peace

G`day LRV

His pack has the CBD Crew label .

Prolly like you said a different catalogue at a different shop . Medi Haze ?

this may well be Soma´s Amnesia crossed to the heavy cbd parent...

ill know more by next week...

keep you posted...

btw, ive tried all 3 amnesia cuts, hypro, core cut, soma cut... all 3 remind me of nl5xHz... so yes, theyre all likely SSH phenos or SSH crosses. still, tough to call something a haze if they finish in 60 days IMO... either way, do love me some Amnesia! Have yet to try the CBD version of it though. If its anything like Medihaze or even CBD Mango Haze, then youre in for a treat!

Amnesia by CBD Seeds has nothing to do with the CBD Crew though.

Hey fx thanks for taking a look at this thread. As well thanks to anyone who added info. I am looking for a large yeilding cbd strain that will finish in 70days from clone. Either way I don't think cbd crew would drop a bogus strain so whatever the genetics I'm stoked. Had perfect germination with the cbd amnesia. I also popped cuvee from tga subcool and sour lifesaver from BOG and the sls were the only ones that struggled with germination.

Here you go guys.

Is there sposed to be a hologram somewhere on the packaging? I've not bought CBD crew yet but only seen what's been posted here etc. The font where the genetics are written certainly looks familiar eh? Also Shanti is the one or one of the main ones who insists Amnesia is SSH (and I'm sure he's right) while some others I believe act as though they just discovered something new. They discovered SSH lol. So as someone who has often spoken up about the importance of transparency in genealogy and just giving credit where it's due, I can see him choosing to write SSH there.

All speculation though, unless SB confirms one way or the other.

I actually don't see a hologram anywhere? These could be imposters, now I really want to know. I read the link when I first bought the seeds about fake packages. I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

thats interesting that they are not listed anywhere online. resin seeds breeds a amnesia haze x cMass, so they have the amnesia clone to use.

I'm curious what happened to the regular CBD strains that were testers?? The only regular seeds released have been sweet and sour widow.

From this post there's atleast another 15+ strains coming out, plus several relabeled.

Hi All

Sorry been full steam ahead the past 6 months with some great collaborations especially with CBD crew and other Seed companies.

So to dispel all future questions here is the list officially and strain names CBD crew is exclusively making for each major Seed company with their exclusive mother plants lines.
1. Dutch Passion buy CBD Skunk Haze and resell it under their label. CBD crew also make CBD Kush exclusively for DP ...look for the numbered hologram stickers for authenticity.
2. Paradise Seed Company have CBD Sensi Star and CBD Durga Mata exclusively made from our CBD crew production facility.
3. Barneys Farm have 2 exclusive being lab tested and will have them on their list soon, plus they buy 2 CBD crew existing strains and relabel them under their label.
4. Positronics have 2 exclusive being lab tested and will have them on their list soon, plus they buy 2 CBD crew existing strains and relabel them under their label.
5. Roor Seeds re-label CBD Mango Haze under their label.
6. Dinafem have 2 exclusive being lab tested and will have them on their list soon, plus they buy 2 CBD crew existing strains and relabel them under their label.
7. Medical Seeds have 1 exclusive being lab tested and will have it on their list soon.
8. Eva Seeds have 1 exclusive being lab tested and will have it on their list soon.
9. Grassomatic and CBD crew collaborated and released jointly CBD Medigom 1.0 last September 2013, and continue to work on new CBD enriched autoflowering strains ...in collaboration.
10. Serious Seeds have 2 exclusive being lab tested and will have them on their list before the end of 2014.
11. Cannabia Seed Company have 2 exclusive being lab tested and will have them on their list before the end of 2014.
12. TH Seeds have 2 exclusive being lab tested and will have them on their list before the end of 2014.
13. Bulk Seed sales of CBD crew products also began this last 6 months but we only guarantee CBD enriched seed sold if illustrating an official CBD crew hologram with numbers...or ask us directly to verify if it is official CBD crew authentic seed.

So hopefully this is a full updated list since after Spannabis 2014.

All the best shantibaba

Back