Can't figure out what defiency this is?

Indi

Every pheno is the same except one and there all getting same nutrients but one of the pheno has a defiency.
There's a picture in album that shows it.
It looks like N but same diet should effect each one the same.
They're close to end of week 5.
Any suggestions?

Hi there Indi mate,
Nice looking plants.
I was going to ask if that one's taller than the others but it doesn't look like it.
Is it directly under a light?

Thanks.
It's no more under the light than the rest and I switched places with another plant.
It was in the back now it's up front.
It was taller than the others but now after stretch and flowers stacking they're all very close to same height.
I may try increasing N and see if that helps.

Hello friend,
I think you should analyse the environmental conditions provided to all the pheno it may be possible that one of them is not getting proper sunlight or is placed in a darker region!

I added another picture that shows leaves better.
Every cutting is from same mother except one and they all get exact same nutrient mix.
Maybe there's a air pocket in root ball or roots are getting restricted.
I may try giving the one pheno a bit more N or feed it an extra time in light cycle.
Since other cuttings look great on same diet it makes it more difficult to pin point problem.
Light source is very uniform and since plant is now in same place as other healthy ones were,I don't think it's light issue unless it's getting too much.
The system I use produces 1100 pffd which may be too much.

u say all same mom except 1 is it the 1? If so that mom may lean indy a little harder and b hungry. Try a foliar feeding.

YJ

Sorry wasn't that clear.
It's not the except one but one of the ones that are from same mom.

They're now one day before week 6 and these are nine to ten week finishers.
I'm still learning and didn't know folar feeding was possible after colas or trichomes start producing.

So folar feeding after cola and trichomes have produced won't cause issues?

The one that is showing defiency is 20-30% bigger than the others so it may have needed more N during stretch.
I gave her some floralicous Plus and fulpower folarly on the bottom of canopy.
The leaves were it shows have yellow edges with some yellow towards middle and some have rusty spots like a calmag defiency.
They all get 3ml/gal of calmag every feeding so I figured calmag was sufficient.

I took a closer look and with some signs of calcium defiency I upped calmag to 5ml per gallon and it helped.
She's eating so I'm going to leave her alone.

Back