Can cannabis cure cancer

S

Shelby

So does anyone really think cannabis can cure cancer I'm not saying it can't and I would hope it can but was wondering what everyone thinks. I would of thought too in medical states since they sell tintcures maybe they'd sell some sort of Rick Simpson type oil cause to be honest if hemp oil cures cancer than it would be better to give people with cancer hemp oil to cure them than some bud so they can eat. Maybe there's places doing this and I don't know cause I'm not in a medical state it's great if they do but I just think it could be a big step forward if dispensaries were carrying hemp oil for patients. Of course big bro might start shutting them all down if you could cure cancer at your local canna dispensary but really what could be better than a cure for cancer especially if you don't have to destroy your body while trying to get better.

pity MNS not choice to delete user account to tinleefloufa

such is life

am self delete

MNS and especial JessE am request to delete account
rather to grant such request
am force to remove thinks to self delete

pity such behavior indeed

you to choice am within limit option to choice
thank you to being such difficult

pity indeed

Last edited:
The trouble with Rick Simpson is that he is a bit of a naughty boy, really!
When he says "hemp oil" he actually means solvent-extracted cannabis resin oil, quite a different thing altogether. Why he is being so deliberately misleading is anyone's guess, maybe he is afraid to say the "c"-word, but if it is really such a miracle cure, then why should he be afraid?

Also, all his claims on his web site are so Over The Top, that he really does his own cause a disservice. "Cure any wart"??? Really, Mr. Simpson? Perhaps it can cure baldness as well?

So mr. Simpson uses all the techniques of a snake-oil salesman, and that can't be a good thing.

I know of people who have used his regime religiously on various skin lessions without it making a blind bit of difference. Let us not forget that many well-known cannabis activists have died of cancer, all of whom would have known of mr. Simpson's claims, and all of whom would have had access to the highest quality cannabis oil.

Excessive claims, and excessive gullibility do no-one any good.

I never understood the marketing behind calling high thc oils hemP oil
He does have a process for making a fine red oil

And i didnt know thAt cannabis cured cancer. I know studies have shown thc to be an anti tumor.
Also i do think the chinese traditionally used a hemp seed oil as a treatment for baldness. So far the doc bronners has not regrown any on my chromedome

Hi Sensimilla13
THC combined in a 1:1 ratio was shown to have a synergistic effect
Combined with what??
You cannot get enough cannabinoids into your system by vaporizing or smoking or eating to have an effect on cancer. You have to ingest concentrated "hemp" oil to get it to high enough levels to effect tumor growth.
Won't that have the "interesting" side effect that you will be totally stoned out of your skull? Even as a seasoned smoker? Could you really inflict a high-dose ingestion on someone who was not familiar with cannabis? Is that what Simpson suggests?

Sounds very questionable. Wouldn't some local delivery system of the THC to the tumour be a better idea?

Thanks for all the replys as far as I know with Rick Simpson he starts them on very low doses I believe they only ingest the oil about the size of a grain of rice at first and then gradually work their way up, that way they are not stoned out of their mind. I read the whole phoenix tears article awhile ago, the thing that makes me wanna believe him is he does it totally for free and gives it away. If he was making tons of money I might think he's a snake oil salesman but the fact he gives it away and does it for free just to help people says alot about him and his intentions I believe.

thats what i thought too, what would anyone get out of it by lying?
ive made the phoenix tears and have a friend taking it in caramels, 1/3 g each three times a day.

the thing that makes me wanna believe him is he does it totally for free and gives it away.
Not enough reason, in my book. He could just be craving the attention. No shortage of that particular tribe, unfortunately.

What I would like to see is some more verifiable documentation. Photo diaries (eponymous) would be could, too.

A whole lot of anonymous, untraceable "testimonies" from people saying "yeah it saved my auntie's cleaner's cousin's best friend, too" is simply the oldest snake-oil merchant (or even free purveyor) trick.

So jack hairy has your friend seen in improvement in health or is it still too early to tell, Id like to hear your results good or bad

he has taken about 18 grams so far, and i havent heard from him much lately. he just called 2 days ago and was supposed to stop by, but hasnt yet. he said he was in the hospital again, thats why he wasnt around. ill get some more info frol him as soon as i can. his is a stomach cancer.

Thanks jack hairy. Colorado I've never heard of anyone using oil for diabetes but that's very interesting, thanks for the story. Even if it did combat cancer diabetes Ebola anything I still can't see big bro letting it out and be known. I know at least two people that have wasted their money and lives on chemo and radiation only to be reduced to nothing and then have the doctors say you got so long to live. One being my girlfriends sister who went from a healthy middle aged woman to basically a skeleton. Like I said I don't know if cannabis can cure cancer but I absolutely believe poison and radiation are not curing cancer either. If I had to choose I know what I'd try first.

Does morphene give nutrients to cancer cells? = Yes it does so why give it to cancer patients?

Does cannabis and interaction with endocannabinoid system nueromodulate the body of imbalances? = yes it does

Does phyto cannabinoids cause apotosis of a cancer cell = In many cases yes

with good nutrients and the body not in an acidic state( where bacteria thrives) and the use of phytocannabinoids then i dont see what illness it cant get rid of it cant keep ya alive forever but:D:D

dawning, the age of cannabis?

About a month ago I had never heard of cannabinoids having anything to do with curing cancer. Someone I know was diagnosed with terminal prostate (the aggressive variety) and in a day or two I noticed info on the web about it. I began to collect links and read all I could find about cannabinoids and cancer. Whoever is interested in a collection of links, what I have collected so far is below. I expect there are many hundreds more on the subject.

Simpson's claims (Phoenix Tears) may seem over the top in the context of trusting in modern medicine, but even if only some of his claims are only partly true, it would be a huge vindication of Mother Nature and throw the modern world for a historic loop IMO. Suddenly tribes with shamans would, or should, be in demand. Based on what I've read so far, I believe I would certainly try ingesting the hash oil if I was given a cancer diagnosis, before I'd agree to subject myself to chemo and radiation.

In one of these links, Dr. Robert Melamede PhD says: "They (THC, cannabinoids) work by promoting the death of cancer cells that have forgotten how to die." It is SCIENTISTS, not fruitcakes, stating these things and writing research articles elaborating on them. The last link I think is excellent, from PBS, a doc. video called "Clearing the Smoke, the Science of Cannabis" which touches on about every aspect of this subject and also why progress and research have been so slow (cannabinoids' anti-cancer properties first began to be discovered in the 1970s).

Cannabinoid Receptor as a Novel Target for the Treatment of Prostate Cancer

Biochemist Cures his Prostate Cancer with Cannabis - Medical Marijuana Doctor - Medical Marijuana Council

Yawn… marijuana cures cancer and stuff « Drug WarRant

Unlocking a Cure for Cancer – With Pot by Paul Armentano

THC, CBD and the misleading concept of “Potency”. | The UKCIA News Blog

THC protects from toxins | Cannabis Culture Magazine

THC has been approved by the Food and Drug Administration for Cancer

THC for tumours | Cannabis Culture Magazine

!@# Proof Marijuana CURES Cancer - YouTube

THC destroys brain cancers | Cannabis Culture Magazine

cannabis cures cancer - Google Search

THC (marijuana) Helps Cure Cancer Says Harvard Study - YouTube

THC (marijuana) helps cure cancer says Harvard study | NowPublic News Coverage, Page 2

THC (marijuana) helps cure cancer says Harvard study | NowPublic News Coverage

http://safeaccess.ca/research/pdf/MD_AndersonCancerStudy.pdf

Run From The Cure: How Cannabis Cures Cancer And Why No One Knows | Cannabis Culture Magazine

Rick Simpson Last Interview In Canada before the RCMP Raid 2009 pt. 1 - YouTube

rick simpson - Google Search

Resin Seeds

Research around the world | Cannabis Culture Magazine

Project CBD | CANNABIDIOL SCIENCE | FOR DOCTORS | FOR PATIENTS

Pot Shows Promise as Cancer Cure | Drugs | AlterNet

Phoenix Tears

Nova Scotia Marijuana "Cancer Cure" Grower Rick Simpson Found Guilty | Cannabis Culture Magazine

No funding for THC tumour research | Cannabis Culture Magazine

NBC News, Cannabis Cure For Cancer Being Researched | MikeCann.net

Welkom bij Facebook - Meld je aan, registreer je of ontdek meer

MARIJUANA CURES CANCER! DO NOT IGNORE THE TRUTH? - YouTube

Marijuana cures cancer – US government has known since 1974 « Patients for Medical Cannabis

Kill Cancer cells with cannabinoids thc cannabis hemp mariju - YouTube

IWeeducation.org | Cannabis oil healed aggressive prostate cancer, Biochemist explains.

How to make hemp oil by Rick Simpson l Cannabis N.I.

How to make Hash oil with Hash and Aceton (QWACETON) and smoking it. - YouTube

How to make Cannabis oil / BHO Teflon bag method, no pyrex! - YouTube

Hello Marijuana, Good Bye Cancer - YouTube

Hash made easy.... - YouTube

Dr. Gabor Mate: Obama Admin Should Heed Global Panel's Call to End Failed U.S. Led Drug War

Dennis Hill, Biochemist cures his cancer with cannabinoid oil

CSA: Research: Studies Showing an Anti-Cancer Effect

CBD and Cancer - Cannabidiol Treatment For Cancer | Medical Marijuana Doctors

Cannabis News - Cannabis cures cancer!

Cannabis Cures Cancers - YouTube

Cannabis Cures Cancer! - YouTube

Cannabis Cures Cancer? « stevenhager420

Cannabis cures cancer?

http://americanmarijuana.org/Guzman-Cancer.pdf

Cannabis Cures Cancer

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110406124426AA41bci

cannabis cures cancer - Google Search

Cannabis Cures Cancer

http://safeaccess.ca/research/pdf/MD_AndersonCancerStudy.pdf

Pot Shows Promise as Cancer Cure | Drugs | AlterNet

- What if Cannabis Cures Cancer #

Can Pot Cure Cancer?

NBC News, Cannabis Cure For Cancer Being Researched | MikeCann.net

Yawn… marijuana cures cancer and stuff « Drug WarRant

EXCELLENT PBS LINK
Clearing the Smoke: The Science of Cannabis | MontanaPBS Presents | PBS Video

some minor points- the word 'hemp' oil as used by Mr. Simpson, is, I believe, a reference to the original, archaic usage of gthe word hemp, aka 'indian hemp', known as cannabis far and wide the world over until Harry Anslinger created the 'M' word in order to properly demonize cannabis/hemp in everyones mind so that industry could keep everyone from realizing that factories were un necessary when you have a plant that can do it all.

So much is understandable when seen in that light.

I do not begrudge Mr. S the usage of hyperbole to advance the cause, the basic science of apoptosis in cancer cells caused by CBD/THC is SOLID AS A ROCK....programmed cell death has been proven repeatedly to occur in vivo and in vitro when the concentration is high enough, hence the methodology.

Thinking that 'delivery to the site' would be advantageous is not always the case, sometimes invasive western methods aren't the answer.

A close friend of mine is working with nano-technology to deliver targeted, high CBD extract, to treat cancers and other illnesses.

Back