Can anyone teach me how to swim wit a Shark?

BudBo

At the moment i'm on the Search I am very interested in this plant so i'd like to know exactly wat to be expected i kno this wnt b exact as it will vary in indica dom n sat dom seeds but i'd like to kno most ppls % of sat/ind and the plant regular growth rate n wat to expect from each also if anyone has pics of Shark buds , plants in veg, in bud etc. pics would b alot of help n much appreciated.....i've smoked some "white shark" b4 n it was ok but to b honest i seriously doubt it was shark n wasn't grown well period so i'd like to kno how it is i've herd that its lemony and is more of a indica type feeling relaxed i've seen pics n the resin is beautiful....so any shark lovers if you hav free time any tips n info will b much appreciated

Run em! I was torn between Spice and Shark for my first MrN strain. By the time I got to ordering, Shark was gone, so my choice was made for me :) Shark is on my short list. I guess the 'typical' shark is indy dom, but I'm sure that you will get a decent range of plants in a pack.

I'll prolly end up doing a Shit x Widow before I get the Sharks;)

Yeeeeeee i'm shark gota hav it but gota hav money to hah

yeee i needa hurry up n get sum money (for alot more than jus the beans) i kno the SSH n the sharks r wanted alot i think ther sold out in 1 or 2 places but i think in my situation if the shark isn't available wen i hav everything in order i may jus wait for it(if its only a month or so) but if not i kno all mns strains r elite n everyone i'd love so thers lots to choose from but knowin how i am i'd probly wait til the sharks n ssh's r available bcus i've got plans 4 them so if i'm still as interested in them wen the time comes(wich i serious think i will b) than i mite jus hav to wait if ther unavailable since i type so damn much n it takes me alot of words 2 describe i'll ask ?s like this

how long do u think they would b sold out 4?

does anyone kno wat mostly shows in the shark the widow or the skunk?

lookin at it it looks like shanti did some gooood choosin cus it looks like a widow in the size of a skunk is the shark 50/50 sat/ind thats wat i was thinkin bcus iv read skunks like 60/40 n widow was like 40/60 unless that parents of the shark wer jus more indica dom not sure jus wondering

Also id like to c the finished product does anyone have any finished shark nugs?

i'd like to c how the finished form of it looks grown by the pros on here again i'm talkin to much so i'll stop n let everyone anser hav a good smoke everyone i'll take one hit for all the members here cheers:)

P.S And i can't wait to see that Shit Widow barletta hopefully i'll get mine up n well c how the white shark n the white shit differ n how ther alike

Last edited:
Gracious do you kno who sells to the u.s? if vudu n others do(not sure if this is a stupid ?)

been tryin to get on vudu won't let me n all the 3 other recommended sites r sold out dr chronics only gots la nina n spice not that those don't sound delicious to think bout a la nina shark (white widow x haze) x (white widow x skunk) WHITE Skunkaze hah white spice haha i'm always daydreamin

Last edited:
I haven't ordered from them, but I have seen:
Dr Chronic, vu-du, seedsman, thcfarmer, and seedboutique send mrnice to the US

I got mine from seedbay (same thing as seed boutique pretty much). 2 of 8 packs germed no problem (Shit and G/Sk ordered 1/08), 1 gave me 3/6 and I added the rest of the seeds to a 'emergency' stash (dreamtime 1/08), 1 gave 2 plants (Spice 10/07), and 4 total duds (dreamtime 1/08). I know how shanti does biz, and I put the germ issue on seedbay. I won't be ordering from seedbay/boutique again. PERIOD. I had a germ issue with one of gypsy's $80 strains, and got SHUT OUT for help.

Thcfarmer wants cash or a cc, and I don't think drchronic sends in breederpacks, so they are out for me. I'm gonna go with vu-du or seedsman for my next order. Money orders via postal mail :)

FWIW, I did get good packs of other strains (mandala (2), sativa seedbank (2), verite, paradise, f.dutchmen) from seedbay, but the way they handled my issue has turned me off, and prompted posts like this :)

o koo koo j.w don't wanna get my hopes up n hit legal troubles haha i'm thinkin of vudu for sure if ther sites available n they hav em n mayb i'll try seedbay someday i really wanna find someone i can trust tho u kno knowin that i don't hav alot of money i can't waist at all i jus wanna find somewer to count on especially for MNS strains these r all i want n if i ever decide that i mite want others i can jus hit up the nearest club n get some "cali clones" haha i gota put cali on the name of all of erything over here cus thers so much hype over here its rediculous i'm pretty sure its the same everywer but the hole kush purple master bubba o.g super platinum chemdog grape ape grandaddy white fire haze is gettin old i've taisted so much dank purple that was called erkle n granddaddy but they wer all diff....i've had a few diff bubba phenos too i've seen erkle that looked like purp princess n grandaddy that looked like erkle n o.g kush n hindu n master kush that dint look much the same at all i don't kno if i've had real kush haha i don't kno wat to believe bout cali strains all i kno is we do got dank out here but its like comeon now enuf wit the bullshit most of all these plants origanated from holland hybrids jus givin new names haha but basically im sayin i wanna get MNS strains safetly n after that i can get clones of bubba n erkle if i want yadidamean hah talkin bout the bay too much bringin the nigga outa me hah j.k i ain't racist we got tooo much variety of ppl to b racist over here were jus racist equally haha( to b serious i'm brown my 3 best friends r black white n a white skinned mexican haha skin color don't matter we all ppl)

O n how would i kno if other seed banks carry the real MNS strains besides the 4 on the website would i jus havto ask the main man himself shanti ?

Last edited:
Dood. Slow down, lol. :) If you like the 'cali purple' strains, consider Spice. I'd put that Spice cut that I had up against grandaddy this, or grape that. And she was a selection from 2 females :) I'm also betting that this small Devil plant that I have (#2 in the thread) is going to be some puke inducing fire. Has THAT funk.

If $$$ is tight, get a pack of dreamtime. Every female will be a mystery clone-only. :)

hah slooooooooowing dooooooown n yeee i was mesmorized by those purple spice nugs purple ain't my fav. to b honest i hate the hype but purp def does look the best n ther r alot of kill purp out the....dreamtime was actually in my head alot cause of the money issue the only reason i took it off my list from the top was cus i wuldn't kno wat i got hah names don't mean nada to me but if i got sum kill i'd like to kno wat i've got especially if i end up sellin to clubs or something don't wanna b a hypocrit makin up names haha even tho almost all clubs do haha but yea dreamtime is a good suggestion not like i'm gunna get bad genetics haha jus would like to kno wat to xpect mostly but yea tht comes wit money haha but yea i'ma try n stick wit the shark n jus save up in the end i think it'll b worth it from wat i want to do even tho thinkin bout the dreamtime mix does sound like alotta fun haha is it really afghani nl skunk haze jus mixed? or like some nl haze some nl skunk or something don't really get wat they mean xactly

"white shit" LMFAO :D

(how come you dont see white dog shit anymore?)
Man that is a really, really interesting question. Where did it come from? White dogs? Did they used to eat chalk? Maybe it was bone. Dogs don't really get bones anymore. Got me Nick Nack Paddywhacked!

well i grew out a pack of Shark and the majority of the pheno's were sativa dominant with a few that were balanced a bit and one that was a true indica that really yielded serious quantities of some straight up rock solid nuggets and a curshing indica stone...i've been smoking on my favorite 77day sativa dom lately and its really nice with about a 70/30 ratio leaning on the sativa side but just enough indy to keep the body relaxed while the mind flies...i realy loved the Shark and if you can't find Shark i'd highly recommend the G13/Sk as something with similar results (a bit more stretchy but the same potential for a serious power house indica in the pack)
edit: i harvest everything a good 7-10 days after peak harvest to hopefully increase the the other cannabonoids that help with pain like CBD,CBN,etc (those this is a controversial topic) but i like my stuff HEAVY and a bit sleepy to relieve the pain so u could easily have harvested my indica pheno on day 56 but i took it to 70 and the sativa-dom i'm smoking on now would have went down at 65days instead of 77 but like i said i take all my plants a bit longer than most...i love amber trichs!

Last edited:
Back