Butta Radio

For all of you honouring Memorial Day by the military troops who served their country in various conflicts around the world.
Performed by one of my favourite singer/songwriters.
The introduction is almost as good as the song itself.
R.I.P. John Prine

Last edited:
Thought some of you might enjoy this cover of a classic David Bowie song. I think it's better than the version by the Hollywood Vampires on their Rise album with Johnny Depp on vocals. Next posts of music videos will be by bands and/or musicians born in Canada 🇨🇦

One of my favourite Canadian blues musicians.
I've seen him play a lot of different shows over years and always a great time!

From lead singer and guitar player of a great Canadian rock band to a blues musician.
It seems to be the way these days for us older rockers.

Last edited:
Classic!

“We were punk before punk, metal before metal, and MC before Hammer” —Rob Tyner

Saw them back then at a defunct venue- a ski lodge built on hills of garbage that kept melting the snow. Boones Farm and Michigan's finest ditch.

Classic!

“We were punk before punk, metal before metal, and MC before Hammer” —Rob Tyner

Saw them back then at a defunct venue- a ski lodge built on hills of garbage that kept melting the snow. Boones Farm and Michigan's finest ditch.

are you telling me, you are from the Hand? or the UP?

Last of the 60's. Detroit was the greatest city in the world then, a music mecca. Motown to Iggy Pop. I lived and breathed it. I hung out at the Eastown Theater just about every weekend. The height of muscle cars and R&R- oorah! I found this, a listing in 1969: https://www.setlist.fm/venue/eastown-theatre-detroit-mi-usa-5bd7e72c.html?page=29. Sadly, the Eastown is no more.
Detroit was the coolest place and 1969 was the best year of my life.

🤙Mu

Back