Bud of the moment

The rosebud looks nice. I wonder what that is? Here is a ?blueberry kush? x ? bagseed I grew from my first grow I called the garden of seeden. It smelled like a box of captain crunch berries and produced kind of a green color trichomes. It was a 17 week indica fully seeded but damn was it ever potent and tasty. I burnt it up somehow like I always do but the thrichomes on the leafs seemed to stop the burn in its tracks somehow? At least it will live on in the form of few hundred seeds.9B0E8A7E-5897-4746-9C1D-C812CFFF8F6E.jpeg42E3444E-1642-4AF8-BF94-EFA1C2453E04.jpeg

Have smoked it yet, but still not ready. 2046 Medical Seeds. It could've been better, but it also could've been a lot worse lol. I pollinated one bud with Malawi from Ace Seeds.
She's a bit cold as it is freezing and I am cheapskating on energy. She can take it.

Attachments

• twentyforsix.jpg
    twentyforsix.jpg
    404.1 KB · Views: 17
Have smoked it yet, but still not ready. 2046 Medical Seeds. It could've been better, but it also could've been a lot worse lol. I pollinated one bud with Malawi from Ace Seeds.
She's a bit cold as it is freezing and I am cheapskating on energy. She can take it.
grab one of the mushroom grow logs and toss it in there! 15 bucks on etsy, free co2 blanket for the plants, and delicious oyster mushrooms.

MKS which ran alongside the Crit Skunk. This was a heavy yielder compared to all other plants in the tent and stunk the house out at harvest time. I also have a cut basking in the Aussie Sun.
Looks awesome Sundog! I've just started 10 Mks along with 5 critical skunk. I bet that cutting is loving the Aussie sunshine! Did the mks even out yield the critical Sk's?

Hello musashi!

Did you grow that bud? Curious, because Oaxacan is my favorite pot in the world! Not saying it's the best pot in the world just my personal favorite based on what crops I have smoked! :love: If you grew it I'd most likely pepper you with questions! ;) That's about the only thing that would tempt me to grow indoors again. ha ha hachoo!

Longball

Hello musashi!

Did you grow that bud? Curious, because Oaxacan is my favorite pot in the world! Not saying it's the best pot in the world just my personal favorite based on what crops I have smoked! :love: If you grew it I'd most likely pepper you with questions! ;) That's about the only thing that would tempt me to grow indoors again. ha ha hachoo!

Longball

Did you want fries with that?
It's another one of those bonsai things as @CannaFish would say lol!
For prosterity, here is the other part of the picture. I have fond memories of Oaxacan from the 70's. Mixed with MM, I can only imagine.
My braddah shared this pic recently and I am grateful for his generosity. So no, I did not- yet.
Maybe if I kidnap his cat...
MMxOax.jpg
Mullum x Oaxacan

🤙Mu

Did you want fries with that?
It's another one of those bonsai things as @CannaFish would say lol!
For prosterity, here is the other part of the picture. I have fond memories of Oaxacan from the 70's. Mixed with MM, I can only imagine.
My braddah shared this pic recently and I am grateful for his generosity. So no, I did not- yet.
Maybe if I kidnap his cat...
View attachment 52291
Mullum x Oaxacan

🤙Mu
How much does that stretches? Seems like x 6?

Back