Breeding for THC-v

Well, that's good for you, I referenced an experience I had with a plant given as a freebie, and didnt even mention how the cbd mass plants came out so you sharing your lack of interest in cbd plants is irrelevant, you were knocking fems and autos. the only plant I have ever consistently tried to make express hermaphroditism that did not came from feminized seed. that is a super rare trait for non feminized cannabis. the fact a feminized seed, from the era where "fems are bad, made with hermaphrodites" was the norm made a plant that was not intersexed at all is quite astounding but you if you have no interest in auto flowers, why would you knck them and say they "deflete" the genome, hermaphroditism has been in cannabis for a very long time. the female only genomes constantly got pollen on them in nature.

because feminized seeds are a plant who has polinated by herself

they using gibereline (or over product) for stresssing the female plant who creat a flower with his own dna

it's like you fucking yourself lol

dutch passion is feminized seeds and auto everything that deflets the genome

The Durban Poison I grew of theirs last summer were regular seeds, I'm pretty sure they have other strains that are regs.

I did try their Charlotte's CBD only strain a couple of years ago, it was nothing compared to CBD crew Therapy. Therapy has been consistently great over the past 4 years for me. I tried 2 Charlotte's seeds last year, maybe I should try more, but therapy has proven itself to me.

In the end, some of us have a problem with your condemnation of Dutch passion, because of a couple of their strains you didn't enjoy. They have so many, I would wager there must be at least one you would love in a blind taste test.

All that being said, from the 6 MNS strains I have tried so far, I'm likely to make most of my future purchases with them.

because feminized seeds are a plant who has polinated by herself

they using gibereline (or over product) for stresssing the female plant who creat a flower with his own dna

it's like you fucking yourself lol
Aside from being variations of me, Lil clone Me's would be the most adorable babies ever, and turn into the sexiest humans alive, and my lineage would become supreme!!!!!!. look at Chemdawg. sour diesel, and all of thier incredibly popular bagseed progeny lol. atleast some people have the decency, to do it w/ chemicals on a plant that has it as a recssive trait for that 1st cross, isntead of reinforcing it as a triggered by normal stressor trait!
lets get this thread back to THC V!!!!!!!!! so, aside from durban, and things from subcools jacks cleaner line, what has got an impressive amount of thc v?
sorry for the delay in response, I was trapped trimming, and then a death n the family happened. I don't want to talk about it, I don't want you or anyone to pollute the forums w/ condolences, I just share openly as I have Asperger's.

The Durban Poison I grew of theirs last summer were regular seeds, I'm pretty sure they have other strains that are regs.

I did try their Charlotte's CBD only strain a couple of years ago, it was nothing compared to CBD crew Therapy. Therapy has been consistently great over the past 4 years for me. I tried 2 Charlotte's seeds last year, maybe I should try more, but therapy has proven itself to me.

In the end, some of us have a problem with your condemnation of Dutch passion, because of a couple of their strains you didn't enjoy. They have so many, I would wager there must be at least one you would love in a blind taste test.

All that being said, from the 6 MNS strains I have tried so far, I'm likely to make most of my future purchases with them.
the thing about Charlottes web is its actually hemp flower you are smoking. just like the cherry wine cbd flower at many American dispensaries(idk where you are). so stuff like the Therapy that's bred from varieties meant for smoking is always going to produce a better experience. Have you tried the Reggae Seeds Dub? the 1st time I smoked that, I felt legit better.

well we aren’t plants nor can humans impregnate themselves. A male can have a baby But only if he a trans male. There’s snakes that can clone themselves.. Grew herms for 20 years, how I/we got seeds, seed found in good bud/ pervious years grow. plants grown weren’t a waste of 20 years to what I’m growing now. Without the internet germination issue or finding mns (grew some junk for couple years when I first discovered online seed sales) , I’d still be growing them today.

the thing about Charlottes web is its actually hemp flower you are smoking. just like the cherry wine cbd flower at many American dispensaries(idk where you are). so stuff like the Therapy that's bred from varieties meant for smoking is always going to produce a better experience. Have you tried the Reggae Seeds Dub? the 1st time I smoked that, I felt legit better.
Never heard of it. How does it compare to therapy?

Back