Bodhi goji og beans????

visceraeyes88

Anyone know anything about bodhi goji og? A buddy of mine just gifted me with some in the original packet along with another older bodhi pack today.

Buddy of mine swears it's fantastic and runs it often but I have not personally sampled it.
Here is a smoke report...

Buddy of mine swears it's fantastic and runs it often but I have not personally sampled it.
Here is a smoke report...
Looks pretty good. Don't know too much about Bodhi, but I've heard he is a pretty decent breeder.
Well, these will be in the fridge for a while because the Mr nice packs have just started landing.

I gave her 3 beans of each; shark shock, spice, nl5 skunk, black widow and la nina, along with some dj blue and flo. She gifted me the bodhi gear in return. All females will be available to take cuts off of. Pretty cool to have grow buddies

Now that's what we call "friends with benefits" ;)

Been hearing nothing but positive things about Bodhi's stuff so hope they'll turn out to be killer plants...

Goji is a stellar hybrid. make seeds. I prefer the ancient og, and have half a pack of that left to make seed w/ myself. Bodhi does great work. He has done qiute a few hybrids with the 80s and 90s indica plants to the snow lotus and 88g13hp that may become part of the non cookie lineaged breeding pool of the next generation of high thc, high terpene cannabis.

Goji is a stellar hybrid. make seeds. I prefer the ancient og, and have half a pack of that left to make seed w/ myself. Bodhi does great work. He has done qiute a few hybrids with the 80s and 90s indica plants to the snow lotus and 88g13hp that may become part of the non cookie lineaged breeding pool of the next generation of high thc, high terpene cannabis.

Good to know. Yea, I also have some snow leopard, and I got a free pack of chocolope x ancient og.

Good to know. Yea, I also have some snow leopard, and I got a free pack of chocolope x ancient og.
nice. the Iranian dominant plants in the chocolope ancient og hybrids will stretch 4x. bud can have almost 30% extraction yeild. snow leopard is supposed to be amazing. I am about to start up some wifi43x88g13hp, gonna be amazing. my 1st HP hybrid was Hazemans White HP, and this should be a supped up version of that.

nice. the Iranian dominant plants in the chocolope ancient og hybrids will stretch 4x. bud can have almost 30% extraction yeild. snow leopard is supposed to be amazing. I am about to start up some wifi43x88g13hp, gonna be amazing. my 1st HP hybrid was Hazemans White HP, and this should be a supped up version of that.
That sounds pretty dope. How are hp hybrids? Don't really know too much about the plant except that it's old nev sensi stock.

I run a Goji OG. Second really good one I've run, have had her at least 5 years. Good, frosty girl, needs a lot of staking. I still have two beans in the fridge I think, had them since it first came out and it was identified as great straight away and they sold out fast, so I wouldn't part with them. Grow them.

She does have a berry twist, where the name comes from I'm sure, but is not much like an OG (except golf ball structure). Partly this is a great strain because it's consistently frosty with big calyxes, but also because it's different. Something in the female's backstory is coming out.
I've run quite a lot of Bodhi gear over the last 10 years and one of my other permanent girls is a Sky Lotus that is Skywalker OG x Snow Lotus (same father as Goji), and it's completely different. Classic zingy lemon OG smell and taste. I keep this as a "classic OG". So these two should be really similar but they're not.
I forget the Goji even has OG heritage, it's just different, it's fuely even more than berry as it dries. Got some drying at the moment and I just had a big dab of her rosin.
To get a permanent stable slot I need something that either perfectly typifies a type I'm looking for or a flavour or aroma I really want/haven't got and while I'm not contending it's 100% unique, it's different enough and potent enough to earn a permanent slot from me.

Back