Black Widow

I didnt get pics of males but here is female uno.

Attachments

• 20130626_092313.jpg
    20130626_092313.jpg
    553.4 KB · Views: 20
yaya!
From what I see I notice she's getting kinky at the nodes;)
hope you get lots of sticky bliss:)

She's a shiny ninja turtle green!

Bw c.mass and a afghan kush are in the pic. Kinda a mr.nice corner :D the bw is the only one that doesnt look like the leaves are green/blue. They are in straight promix and manure

Attachments

• 20130626_133118.jpg
    20130626_133118.jpg
    585.4 KB · Views: 30
  • 20130623_081805.jpg
    20130623_081805.jpg
    649.5 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Hi ROOTS great plants GREAT roots:)
i love that planting direct into the promix- always wanted to try that but would consider planting them vertically in the bales - if height restrictions allowed :D

great grow - grow on :D

WOW! Roots that's a nice looking greenhouse. The gals inside look happy as can be. :)
Hope you and all are doing well.

Of the 6 seeds I planted I kept 2 and put them in a Grow Box brand container with some organic soil and Happy frog dry nutes, still unsexed after 3 months. 1 ended up male and the other female. When the male showed sex it was too late as it had already dropped pollen from a roughly 20mm thick cola of flowers after 3 days of not seeing them. Thankfully the Female had also just started to show pre flowers so she did not make much seed but she is some of the tastiest herb I've smoked this season. I took a small sample to a friend and they described the aroma as gardenias mixed with a hint of sweet citrus. She's (BW) also pretty darn sweet tasting. I've never tasted gardenias so... just saying... hehe

I hope you get some of these outa your grows. They're nice on the head... I can smoke it all day and I'm quite sure I could have let this gal go another 2 weeks if it weren't for the weather forcing me to taker her down. That male made a shit load of seed on other nearby plants that were about half way done flowering and I was hoping for a sensi crop this year. Yeah Right... not with my luck! LMAO! At least I've got seed to play with again. :D

Cheers

Hi Roots,
or should that be the widowman;)

I got my BW on order:) A few Q's
To top or not to top - what u reckon ?
What Phenos can I expect and what are their respective flowering times?
Anything to look out for e.g fussy feeding etc?
Any special appearance or aromas to look out for?
Many thanks in advance :D

>>>>grow on!

WOW! Roots that's a nice looking greenhouse. The gals inside look happy as can be. :)
Hope you and all are doing well.

Of the 6 seeds I planted I kept 2 and put them in a Grow Box brand container with some organic soil and Happy frog dry nutes, still unsexed after 3 months. 1 ended up male and the other female. When the male showed sex it was too late as it had already dropped pollen from a roughly 20mm thick cola of flowers after 3 days of not seeing them. Thankfully the Female had also just started to show pre flowers so she did not make much seed but she is some of the tastiest herb I've smoked this season. I took a small sample to a friend and they described the aroma as gardenias mixed with a hint of sweet citrus. She's (BW) also pretty darn sweet tasting. I've never tasted gardenias so... just saying... hehe

I hope you get some of these outa your grows. They're nice on the head... I can smoke it all day and I'm quite sure I could have let this gal go another 2 weeks if it weren't for the weather forcing me to taker her down. That male made a shit load of seed on other nearby plants that were about half way done flowering and I was hoping for a sensi crop this year. Yeah Right... not with my luck! LMAO! At least I've got seed to play with again. :D

Cheers

Thank you. This yr i planted the rest of 18 pack and got more females thankfully lol some very sour diesel tasting plants lol

Hi Roots,
or should that be the widowman;)

I got my BW on order:) A few Q's
To top or not to top - what u reckon ?
What Phenos can I expect and what are their respective flowering times?
Anything to look out for e.g fussy feeding etc?
Any special appearance or aromas to look out for?
Many thanks in advance :D

>>>>grow on!

Very late flowering is what i noticed but they can take cold -5c no problem.

Back