Black Widow Diary

Here are the flowering pic's as promised, first picture was with the flash on >>

DSC00008.jpg

DSC00001.jpg

DSC00002.jpg

DSC00003.jpg

Thank you for following! :)

Just a mini update:

The flowering plants are getting the chop tomorrow night and the new clones will be repotted and put in the flower tent on 18/6 Tuesday night.

I will post a few bud pics tomorrow night. :cool:

Hello everyone, :)

Sorry for the late update but i was shattered after the chop so went straight to bed after.

Any how here are some bud pic's whilst chopped and drying on the racks >>

DSC00001.jpg

DSC00002.jpg

DSC00006.jpg

DSC00003.jpg

DSC00005.jpg

DSC00004.jpg

Here are the new clones in there new home on 18/6 >>

DSC00001.jpg

DSC00002.jpg

So here we go again..... :D

Thank you for following! :cool:

Tonight i cleared out my old mother plant as she was getting to big. I also picked my next mother from the 3 spare clones and repotted her up and now she is in the mother tent. I will post some pics of her once she starts to take off again. :cool:

Here are the new clones after 4 days in there new home. They where big enough to top tonight so i took a before and after pic's >>

Before topping >>

DSC00001.jpg

After topping >>

DSC00002.jpg

DSC00003.jpg

As you can see these girls are flying along nicely. :cool:

Finally!!!!

I'm popping some Black Widow seeds. Won on the auction site... then quickly put through the washing machine :( . Yeah, not planned LMFAO. I found them and dried them QUICK on a layer of table salt then wiped thoroughly with paper towels and put back in fridge. They LOOK fine. lol

So wish me luck on washing machine widow :D

Glad you are around OG...even if i don't share much.

Hi mate and thank you for popping in. :)

Opps, lol washing machine widow. :D

I sure hope they are ok for you and i look forward to seeing them grow. :cool:

I wish you all the luck in the world with your beans mate. :)

Here are the clones at 9 days veg >>

DSC00001.jpg

It won't be long and i will pop these onto 12/12. :cool:

Next time i water my new mother plant i will take a pic. ;)

OG you are one cold son of a gun. I'm still mad at you for killing that gorgeous mother!

Looking great as always, man.

Stay hazed,
Jake

Haha, love it mate. :D

I must admit i hate having to chuck good plants but it has to be done in my case as i just don't have the room once those mothers start out growing there tent.

I do love running new mothers from clone and then cloning them and flower them off to see what's what. Lol :D

There is a big difference in size with my new mother compaired to her sisters. :eek: :D

Thank you for the kind words mate and popping in and posting. :cool:

I forgot to add that this new mother plant is 2 clones away from the seed plant i started with, another words she is 3rd generation. ;)

Last edited:
Here are some pictures of my mother plant before and after topping her as the start of her training >>

DSC00001.jpg

DSC00002.jpg

DSC00003.jpg

I have also set the flower tent to 12/12 so tomorrow will be day one of flower. :cool:

Just some info for anyone new to this thread and that is all the plants in this thread came from only two packs of seeds and two female plants from seed. One female from each pack was kept as mother plants.

Keep on keepin on brotha
M

Hahaha, thanks mate and i sure will. :D

Talking of which here are the flowering girls tonight >>

DSC00003.jpg

DSC00002.jpg

DSC00005.jpg

I am going to start with a light feed next watering along with added Rhinoskin. ;)

I had a smoke of the last crop and i must admit it turned out very nice indeed. It has a lovely stone that creeps on slowly in the body followed by the munchies and then couchlock but not too strong on the couchlock. The taste has an hash like taste and the same goes for the smell once burning.

The smell of the buds before being burnt is of an earthy smell with a slight pine to it. :cool:

Well it's either the BW or the Mango Widow next go round. I'm liking both the Widow and Mango lines these days. Maybe the BW with the Mango
IBL... gotta love those kinds of ideas hehe. Thanks always for your helpful reports brah.

Aloha
M

Well it's either the BW or the Mango Widow next go round. I'm liking both the Widow and Mango lines these days. Maybe the BW with the Mango
IBL... gotta love those kinds of ideas hehe. Thanks always for your helpful reports brah.

Aloha
M

Niceee, BW with the Mango now that sounds like a great plan. :cool:

You are more than welcome and thank you for following this very long thread. lol :p :D

Here are the flowering girls tonight looking a little sulky as i was late watering them so they let me know it, they have picked up again now :D>>>

DSC00001.jpg

DSC00002.jpg

DSC00004.jpg

Tonight i up'ed the strength of there food. :)

Thanks for following! :cool:

Here are a few pic's of my new mother plant and i also took a few cheeky snaps of the flowering girls tonight at 2 weeks flowering.

The resin is already starting and i don't normally get that until week 3 :cool: >>

DSC00001.jpg

DSC00002.jpg

DSC00006.jpg

DSC00003.jpg

DSC00008.jpg

DSC00009.jpg

I started to add Boost Accelerator to there feed last feed. Tonight i up the strength of the Flores. ;)

Last edited:
Black Widow and MS

A dear friend of mine who is an ex nurse has MS and she was in great pain last week and couldn't sleep. She asked me if she could try my BW and i said sure and made her a few joints.

The next day she told me that she had the best night sleep in years and that the pain did ease off enough for her to eat normally. She gave up cannabis about 3 years ago bless her.

I also have friends who suffer with depression and the BW works a treat for them also.

What a magical gift BW is. :cool:

...I also have friends who suffer with depression and the BW works a treat for them also.

What a magical gift BW is. :cool:
Mister OG your continual grow reminds me of the importance of "dialing it in." Your pics showing a clean growing environment is an example of how to do it. All heart braddah, you are all heart. Thank you for being there for the rest of us. Aloha nui loa M

Back