Biker kush Fire Alien Kush

SkunkDoc, you definitely earned the name with those beauties - I shall call you the aesthetic consultant, as everything you have shown here is just so attractive.

Its nice to always be trying something new, so long as you have the heart to get rid of plants you love in order to make room for new adventures!

Peace

Thanks mate, i do enjoy trying new types all the time, its a nice surprise when i find something good

i am not so keen on growing pure indicas but i do like smoking them
i find sativa dom hybrids like this one, the most pleasurable to grow
i love the vigor and open structure compared to indicas

2 weeks 12/12

she is 4.5 ft wide and 3.5 ft deep had a bit of a stretch

peace

Last edited:
So are they really special enough for them ridiculous names? Fire Alien Kush WTF is that suppose to be? They said "fuck the land race we going straight for the space race" LMAO

So are they really special enough for them ridiculous names? Fire Alien Kush WTF is that suppose to be? They said "fuck the land race we going straight for the space race" LMAO

It was average imo

i have never given the name a great deal of thought
i wanted to grow something from ograskal i ended up with that one

its a cross of fire kush and another plant which had alien in the name
i forget exactly

so fire alien kush in this instance although not so creative does make sense at least

how the parents of the cross got their names, and weather they are equally ridiculously named or not, ill leave up to you to decide lol

perhaps it has something to do with American rap/gangsta/LA/og culture but don't take my word i am from the UK,
if i was creating a strain for Americans i would simply call it "penis" or perhaps (Penis OG) would give them the best of both worlds
most of my american chums on the interwebs adore those words

hope this helps

Last edited:
Great stuff Skunkdoc, its a lovely looking plant that will reward you well come harvest time. 12 litres a day, holy cow!

Great stuff Skunkdoc, its a lovely looking plant that will reward you well come harvest time. 12 litres a day, holy cow!

Thanks mate, she is finishing very quickly colas starting to fall over now need tying up, calyx swelling nicely might only need another 10 days or so

peace

Last edited:
again a really nice bro
big up

what s the smell?

peace

Thanks mate, it has a mild/medium smell when growing compared to a lot of other plants

starts of smelling like vicks vapor rub when the resin first comes then ends up smelling like juicy fruit at about 5 weeks

when dry in the bag it smells berry like, more like blueberry / earthy sweet berry smell not quite what i was expecting from kush x cheese
it has a much nicer sweet taste than the blue cheese which was quite
sharp/grapefruit like

peace

mothers milk, links removed, yandex host and mns do not get on well, ill change image host :)

Last edited:
Very nice colas.I was looking at your angel heart thread also and will probably look at your others.
Extremely healthy plants!!
I'm very curious about your NFT.
Do you have any threads describing your system?

Thanks mate if you have any questions about the system list them and ill try to answer them

last pics of mothers milk
image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

peace

Last edited:
Back