BenPlantin Mango Haze outdoor grow 2020/21

La nina and mhz are both strains im looking to try. Interested to see the progress.
Hey @Bongda The La Ninas from this last grow were a bit yuck. Bit surprised because the indoor La Ninas from 2019 were all beauty, apart from the fact I over fertilized them.. In the last photo, to the right from the label "LA NINA" was the best looking, had the super mully mad sativa leaves but was a male.

Started with 10 seeds of each... 3/10 Mango Haze Fem but one of those was a total retard.... that yellow leaf trait some people have mentioned one of them had that but of the whole plant on only one half of one leaf was yellow.

5/10 of the La Ninas Fem .... 3 of went to good size, other two is another story...

The biggest best looking plant from this outdoor grow was one of the La Nina, was super impressive, massive.

There's a large range of phenos in the la nina, plenty of them are exceptional.

Photos are in my phone awaiting repair of cracked screen

how's your garden growing?

Hey @Bongda The La Ninas from this last grow were a bit yuck. Bit surprised because the indoor La Ninas from 2019 were all beauty, apart from the fact I over fertilized them.. In the last photo, to the right from the label "LA NINA" was the best looking, had the super mully mad sativa leaves but was a male.

Started with 10 seeds of each... 3/10 Mango Haze Fem but one of those was a total retard.... that yellow leaf trait some people have mentioned one of them had that but of the whole plant on only one half of one leaf was yellow.

5/10 of the La Ninas Fem .... 3 of went to good size, other two is another story...

The biggest best looking plant from this outdoor grow was one of the La Nina, was super impressive, massive.

There's a large range of phenos in the la nina, plenty of them are exceptional.

Photos are in my phone awaiting repair of cracked screen

how's your garden growing?
Interesting yeh, sounds like u got some unlucky ones maybe. At least one nina made it to fullness. How was the smoke?

My garden is settled in nicely now, got all stages happening so its fruitful times.

More seed to pop.

Interesting yeh, sounds like u got some unlucky ones maybe. At least one nina made it to fullness. How was the smoke?

My garden is settled in nicely now, got all stages happening so its fruitful times.

More seed to pop.
(y)

3 La ninas harvested. 2 of them really yuck, tastes like smoked rose. 1 just a bit yuck but she was the monster. it just tastes like smoke rather than a nice flavor, a hint of that onion... all mid-range potency.

put down some la f2s from 2019 seed i made. 4 of those were female... during flower growth stage most smelled like lemonade or cola very nice but only one of those is ok to smoke.... i will make them into cannabutter.

the universal law of probability, just the way it is... i will run la ninas again , always more seeds to pop thankfully, now time for some others, just popped nhs, shit, critical mass, critical haze, and some mango haze f2's but keen to get nordle and spice in the mix too

fruitful times indeed, cool to see the forum going strong with lot of excellent grows and good vibes

3 La ninas harvested. 2 of them really yuck, tastes like smoked rose. 1 just a bit yuck but she was the monster. it just tastes like smoke rather than a nice flavor, a hint of that onion... all mid-range potency.

i have opened another 2 bags of la nina and they are fucking awesome... i get a photo later. flowers from different parts of the plant and some have ripened nicely and other parts not so.... what i smoked of them from last bag was yuck but the recent lot is fire, reminding me of the indoor ninas from few years back

i have opened another 2 bags of la nina and they are fucking awesome... i get a photo later. flowers from different parts of the plant and some have ripened nicely and other parts not so.... what i smoked of them from last bag was yuck but the recent lot is fire, reminding me of the indoor ninas from few years back

Fantastic to hear! Ive been getting excited about la nina. The auction has allowed me to get an affordable pack so hopefully i will get a chance to try them outdoors. I Look forward to the pics n1!

Back