Back Door Man- a Neville's Haze/Doors cross

Mu,
How does this cross compare to the parents? Did you find any sort of improvements or degradations with the flavour or effects?

The cross shows traits of both parents. I originally set out to create a more compact NH plant in columnar form similar to the Doors. I looked to increase bud density as well as more bud sites, I was also wanting to add other AC traits. I believe I accomplished much of this on the Nev's side of the project. As you know there was pollination utilizing Doors pollen put onto both Neville's and Doors plants. The Doors x Doors have not been grown out yet so I can't speak to them. As for the Nevs x Doors, plants turned out more compact, shorter side branching, denser more prolific buds. Most still with viny structure but nice to see less foxtailing and denser bud. I just rolled one up like the good days of shoe box lids and seeds lol. Not as floral. The high is euphoric but slightly confusing. Thoughts are not connecting taking me a while to write this. I keep spacing out. So I'll just leave it at morphologic improvements I am happy with. As taste and affect is so subjective, I'll offer that I wouldn't handle a chain saw or motorcycle right now. The taste is deeper and darker. I am used to the taste of Neville's. The combination resulted in an polyhybrid with lots of possibilities on it's own or through the combination of another sative line.

backdoorman2 4_22.jpg

BackDoorMan 4_22.jpg

🤙Mu

The cross shows traits of both parents. I originally set out to create a more compact NH plant in columnar form similar to the Doors. I looked to increase bud density as well as more bud sites, I was also wanting to add other AC traits. I believe I accomplished much of this on the Nev's side of the project. As you know there was pollination utilizing Doors pollen put onto both Neville's and Doors plants. The Doors x Doors have not been grown out yet so I can't speak to them. As for the Nevs x Doors, plants turned out more compact, shorter side branching, denser more prolific buds. Most still with viny structure but nice to see less foxtailing and denser bud. I just rolled one up like the good days of shoe box lids and seeds lol. Not as floral. The high is euphoric but slightly confusing. Thoughts are not connecting taking me a while to write this. I keep spacing out. So I'll just leave it at morphologic improvements I am happy with. As taste and affect is so subjective, I'll offer that I wouldn't handle a chain saw or motorcycle right now. The taste is deeper and darker. I am used to the taste of Neville's. The combination resulted in an polyhybrid with lots of possibilities on it's own or through the combination of another sative line.

View attachment 50866

View attachment 50865

🤙Mu

Why don't you build a mini tumbler to do the tedious parts?

that is basically a home made trim bag bowl trimmer hybrid. but with extra stuff inside, so it also is kind of like if a leaf bowl trimmer was had stationary paddles and was a tumbler like the trim bag. pretty badass. great find Wisp!!!!!
just did a dab sorry that is worded very poorly and sounds dumb.

that is basically a home made trim bag bowl trimmer hybrid. but with extra stuff inside, so it also is kind of like if a leaf bowl trimmer was had stationary paddles and was a tumbler like the trim bag. pretty badass. great find Wisp!!!!!
just did a dab sorry that is worded very poorly and sounds dumb.
Bubble man as one made with silk screen just to make kiff.

Would seem pretty easy but pointless for small amounts. Good for trim I guess.

Bubble man as one made with silk screen just to make kiff.

Would seem pretty easy but pointless for small amounts. Good for trim I guess.

Thats the automated version of what JB uses. one of the friends in BM's friend group. JB uses 3 silk screen press screens.

After smoking Holy Grail last week and Neville's Haze this week, I'm trying out the BDM as a comparator. Piney with rosemary? An excellent smoke, checking all the boxes. Gotta find time to continue this project alongside the Holy Grail.

One of the earlier progeny of the NH#7 mom:
N7xD14#1 10_31.jpg

Here is another variation of the NH#7 mom combined to The Doors #6 that I am smoking this morning.
I don't have pics to show the mature progeny as I have lost most pictures due to computer crash. But here's a bud pic!
nh7.jpg d6.jpg
Neville's Haze #7 x Doors #6

NH7xD6 5_7.jpg
NH#7 x D#6 bud

🤙
Mu

Back