Autopot Gravity Fed Growing System

svap

Hello,
I am wondering if anyone has ever tried the Autopot system.

I have never grown hydro or with coco, but I would like to start in an easy way. I know this is not a real hydro set up, but I do not want pumps or moving parts, I just want to explore new methods of growing.

I am considering the 2 vase XL system.

Hello,

I have never grown hydro or with coco, but I would like to start in an easy way. I know this is not a real hydro set up, but I do not want pumps or moving parts, I just want to explore new methods of growing.

Havent tried it but I have seen many grows using them . Seen some monster plants

Hello,

Go hard on it.
If you are water farming in basic inert material, it's hydro, if you use a fancy setup or not.
Pretty hard to go wrong with a gravity powered flow through system.
No ongoing energy input is reason enough alone to tinker with it.

No ongoing energy input is reason enough alone to tinker with it.
I agree, no energy input attracts me. I am also considering the hempy bucket or the hydroponic system from GHE the WaterFarm.

To me looks that the easiest methods are the hempy bucket or the autopot, with the waterfarm I guess I should monitor the EC and PH, while with the other two methods just the PH, if I do not understood wrong.

I can make a waterfarm from the hempy bucket if I use a pump I suppose. I could use a drip emitter do transform an hempy bucket into a gravity powered flow system, like explained in this guide:

I spent the last days reading about hydro systems, and I decided to go with the AirPot combined with the AirDome. So the only thing that can fail, the air pump, is not critical to the survival of the plant.

I found a nice ebook library, b-ok.cc I had the chance to read some nice books on the subject, I liked "Aquaponics: Everything You Need to Know to Start an Expert DIY Aquaponic System from Home (Hydroponics, Organic Gardening, Self sufficiency)".

I am intrigued by aquaponics.

Another nice book that I read on the subject is "Plant factory an indoor vertical farming system for efficient quality food production by Kozai, Toyoki Niu, Genhua Takagaki, Michiko".

I spent the last days reading about hydro systems, and I decided to go with the AirPot combined with the AirDome. So the only thing that can fail, the air pump, is not critical to the survival of the plant.

I found a nice ebook library, b-ok.cc I had the chance to read some nice books on the subject, I liked "Aquaponics: Everything You Need to Know to Start an Expert DIY Aquaponic System from Home (Hydroponics, Organic Gardening, Self sufficiency)".

I am intrigued by aquaponics.

Another nice book that I read on the subject is "Plant factory an indoor vertical farming system for efficient quality food production by Kozai, Toyoki Niu, Genhua Takagaki, Michiko".
Hey bro looks like you like research. Just like me . Check out calgarycmmc.com great pdf library.

there are the autopot flexypot, that have a fabric vase, with that no air pump is needed in theory.

Posting this for future's lurkers.

Back