auto vs NAA

deran

so im experimentig ... bc i hate autoflowering strains, its a philosophical question ... but anyways ...

here is the theory :

preventing autos beeing autos with the help of NAA (superthrive) or any other NAA donor (havent searched for too long for other products including NAA, but superthrive should ring a bell to anyone)
next step will include GA, if NAA will not show the desired outcome

in that means, i wanted to ask around if anybody has done some superthrive tests on autos, and if, which concentrations did you use ?
of course im also curious about GA expiriences ....

hmmmm

why though? xD

Wouldn't you still grow something heavily tainted by ruderalis genes even if you could make it follow a normal photo period development?

Must be something really special to go through that trouble and accept ruderalis into the gene pool when auto-flowering is not the trait you are looking for.
I mean isn't auto-flowering the only useful trait to come out of ruderalis?

Or is deran just bored and wants to see if he can? :D

so im experimentig ... bc i hate autoflowering strains, its a philosophical question ... but anyways ...

here is the theory :

preventing autos beeing autos with the help of NAA (superthrive) or any other NAA donor (havent searched for too long for other products including NAA, but superthrive should ring a bell to anyone)
next step will include GA, if NAA will not show the desired outcome

in that means, i wanted to ask around if anybody has done some superthrive tests on autos, and if, which concentrations did you use ?
of course im also curious about GA expiriences ....

a large bottle of Superthrive is slightly less useful than the following.

1 A chocolate teapot
2 Tits on a bull
3 A smaller bottle of superthrive
4 A smaller bottle of superthrive that is empty
5 You

hope this helps :)

Hahaha Oh my god I have never laughed so hard.
Didn't realize you did comedy Skunkdoc...lol

was trying to use humour to break it to you gently, hope it worked :)
i remember buying superthrive before i realised it was unnecessary

people still buy time share apartments, think of that
and you really can buy elbow grease and glass nails

peace

Last edited:
blunt, auto's have a place I think. I have grown & smoked some very very good bud from autos. Not in to them all that much, my auto thing was some 3-4 years back.

I am blessed with 2 stealthy acres that terraces twice down a soft incline. I can do my covered OD garden there & can't be seen from the road, so I do reg light schedule every spring.

I have a very good friend who started as a trading friend. He & wife have a rather small home so are limited on space. Autos fill their needs very well as they only have a closet they can use. They live on a small lot & neighbors are close. He did light sched for a few years, but autos work better for him.

I reckon it's a what you like & what works for you the best kinda thing. Like to each their own. If you don't like them, that's OK. It's just that some peeps have found autos very handy.

Cheers! The best of fortune in your grows.

mM

a large bottle of Superthrive is slightly less useful than the following.

1 A chocolate teapot
2 Tits on a bull
3 A smaller bottle of superthrive
4 A smaller bottle of superthrive that is empty
5 You

hope this helps :)
hey man, I would rather use superthrive than PH up, just saying. vinegaR AND OLD MAN URINE OVER DILUTED VINEGAR EVERY DAY.

Back